1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making it look like I have breasts without overheating

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lyze of kiel, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Lyze of kiel

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could use some advice regarding making it look like I have breasts. I've tried wearing silicone breast forms, and depending on the season they can be reasonably comfortable. But when it's summer, I get extremely sweaty and hot when I wear them, and the same thing happens when I wear a "breast plate" style in any season. I'm not yet ready to go all in on surgery or hormones yet, and I have about 120$ a month of disposable income, or $240 if I forgo all luxuries, but don't go hungry or miss bills or anything like that.

I also prefer to go for a fairly large size, between about H and J cup. Although the breastplate that makes me melt is an S cup, which is about as big as I'd like to go.

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm no expert, but this is what I researched for you. I've read that some never models come with air ventilation, but here are the tips:
    • Wear a correctly fitting bra to hold the prosthesis in the right place and help keep you cool.
    • Wear a lightweight prosthesis in warmer weather, which may keep you cooler.
    • Wear clothing made with cool, comfortable fabric, such as linen, silk or a synthetic fabric that is breathable.
    • Use a bra pocket or a breast prosthesis cover with a regular bra to help absorb sweat (perspiration). Check whether your fitter supplies covers.
    • Wear a bra made with fast-drying or sweat-wicking fabric, such as a sports bra, which may be more comfortable if you perspire a lot.
    • Wash your prosthesis well at the end of the day to stop any perspiration from damaging the prostheses.
    I'm not sure, if it's helpful, so it would be nice, if someone more knowledgable can tell more.

Keller likes this.
  3. Keller

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    High-quality sports bras are your best bet, also athletic clothing can help - there are plenty of high-tech materials that can help you avoid overheating. Otherwise, try to wear clothes made of breathable, natural cloth. There’s nothing much you could do about breast forms to avoid them trapping body heat, unfortunately.