1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m straight and had gay experience.!!! i feel sick to my stomach?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by justing28, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Gay people are, as a matter of the normal, expected operations of society, forced and emotionally, even physically intimidated into the role of being heterosexual. You had one very brief experience with it. It really stinks. On top of that, you were drugged-up and not really in control. Understandably, this alone upsets you deeply.

Addressing, for now, just the cross-orientation sexuality aspect, wow, wouldn't it make a maggot gag? It's awful! We actually customarily subject gays to this screwed-up, evil shit, and we have been doing it for centuries like it's freaking normal! It's terrible! How could someone imagine pressuring children into this at an age when they're barely equipped for sex in the first place? They've been killing themselves, dude.

As far as the fact that you were drugged-up, technically, you might or might not, depending on the complex details here, have a right to try to file charges against this guy, but you're going to have to do your own soul-searching on this. It's a tough call, ethically. Talk to a counselor, and just think about it soberly. Try to make a composed, empowered set of choices, here. Get yourself into a state of mind in which you feel in control, and I guarantee it will help you think more clearly. Getting your mind in a place where you feel in control will help you start to heal.

And you do need to heal. You need to heal from this, just like you would need to heal from a sprained ankle. You don't expect yourself to run track or play touch football (or whatever you do) when you're suffering from a sprain. You wisely take time to heal. Just because the injury is somewhere else doesn't mean that you don't need to heal. You don't want to let this turn into something more complex. I am going to be extremely eccentric for my entire life. Emotionally, it's like having a gimpy leg. On a certain level, I'm proud of what I survived in order to get it, but I'd rather not have let it get that bad in the first place. Talk to the counselor, and do the things you are told to do.

#21 Christiaan, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015