1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians-what "type" of woman are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by waterfall, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Really

Someone I can make laugh and who makes me laugh.

2. IrrationalNo

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anyone who shares a love of physics/mathematics. And can binge watch c-Span with me of course. Is that too specific.. lol

3. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I do lean more towards females than others - Kinsey scale 4 you could say - but it just depends on the woman. I like really feminine-type girls, but if I have interests in common with a more 'Butch' girl then I'd be just as interested. :slight_smile:

4. FortunateSally

I like academic/ corporate butch to androgynous ladies, also love the bette porter types and I have a soft spot for wacky hippie/activist radfem types. I don't really have a type in terms of gender spectrum but I think short hair is Hot so I guess most people would consider that a marker of masculinity but I don't really see it that way. Like, old cowpunk 80's era KD Lang gives me such a lady boner but there is such a womanly sensuality to her voice. It guess it's the dichotomy of her beautiful voice and her exaggerated Elvis satire. This is a hard question. I guess I have a type and that's super talented smarty pants who tske part in dismantling the patriarchy. :-D