1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last night i went to the jungle alone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MadDog, Nov 30, 2017.

1. MadDog

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was feeling down, it was like i had no control over my life..
    Thatẞsame old routine of doing nothing.. I don't know maybe i just wanted to prove myself that i can jump whenever i want. I wanted to feel emotions. Anything, fear or excitement.

In where i live you can take any rode for an hour or a half and you'll see pure nature.
    I don't even have a license yet, i told my parents that i just want to go couple of blocks away to my friend's house. But something made me go in the wrong direction.

I didn't get q chance to see the place in daylight it was pretty dark when i got there. Mostly i just sat in my car, but i walked around a little it was so cold and dark
    I wasn't afraid of animals and I don't believe in ghosts and demons
    But i was afraid that some serial killer might catch me.
    I listened to music and wrote some stories. I got to watch the sunrise. it was beautiful
    And suddenly everything that i was afraid of in the dark became the most beautiful colors i have ever seen..

I'm not saying that I'm a different person now. But I definitely feel different. Or at least i feel something.