1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Beachboi92

i saw the first leg of it in montreal (first show of the monster ball) so i can't wait to see the more theatrical version this time around all revamped and such :grin:

2. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I've never been to a concert of hers. x_x

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Me neither! They look soo aamaizingly awesome! D; I watch in envy as other record their experiences and put them in youtube D;

4. brighteyes52

brighteyes52 Guest

I'm seeing GaGa in 8 days on the 26th! So excited! I've already seen the monster ball once and I can't wait to go again. The show is incredible and the people/crowd are just as entertaining ha. Can't wait to dress up and shake my ass to BTW.

5. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

D; thanx for rubbing it in XD

6. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Not sure if it has been posted, but I know alot of GaGa's gay fans were questioning why she partnered with Target for the presale of her album and it's deluxe edition (with the recent boycott of Target). Here is an article in the advocate where she discusses that decision:

Advocate Article

7. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

That link doesn't work.

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

9. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I knew it would have some religious undertone, whether or not it's good/bad/major/minor.

10. Allecto

Fixed it for you.

11. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

February 28th at 11:00 AM ET. That's when the Born This Way video will be out.

Well, that makes sense~

12. Vinny

I can't wait for the music video :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

<3 <3 <3 <3

13. Beachboi92

so happy im heading into DC to see her around 1 :grin: me and my friend are going to be in matching caution tape outfits. She is going to do a caution tape short dress and a head band hopefully with that orange construction mesh in it with a blonde telephone wig. Also she will do beyonce inspired yellow to orange eye shadow and black heals.

I am doing a caution tape t-shirt with a massive yellow lightning bolt on my eye with added silver glitter and black embellishments. I will also have a white studded belt with white or grey jeans and chucks with yellow laces. That is our plan at least xD

we are planning to be at the verizon center up to 6 hours before the show to make sure we get up front xD

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read her Vogue issue at work last night, and was pleasantly surprised. Normally I hate Vogue articles, they aren't worth the ink in my opinion, but Gaga's was amazing. She's so inspiring.

And my sister is doing a school project on her, so even my mom is obsessed at the moment. xD Yes, my 46 year old mother is a little monster. My other sister is in cosmetology at school and she did the Pokerface nails on our mom since she's such a fan...

15. Allecto

That sounds awesome. :grin: I made a Lady Gaga costume for a con I went to.

16. frostreaver

One more week! Toronto: 3rd March 2011 xD

17. Vinny

"Lady Gaga has announced that she will put out two music videos for her newest single “Born This Way.” The first video is set to premiere online on February 28th while the second clip will be released to iTunes later. A stripped-down version of the song, which is used in the extra video, will also be available for purchase. Money raised from downloads will go to charity."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP :grin: :grin:

18. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Damn...I wish I could see Gaga on the 3rd :frowning2: But tickets sold out so quickly...

19. zchan1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anyone else excited for the music video coming out on the 28th?!?! :grin:

20. Beachboi92

so i saw the monster ball, we arrived 5 hours before it started and did our costumes as we waited, just barely managed to get them done before early admissions was taken in. We where right against the barricade on the side of the end of the catwalk platform thing.

BEST FUCKING TIME OF MY LIFE. I brought my friend who is not a bog Gaga fan but does like her, and who is also a big concert buff and she said it was easily the best concert she had ever been to and admitted that at one point she actually did want to cry from what was being said xD I almost did twice >_> <_< >_>

We both did caution tape, i wrapped her a dress of it with fishnet stalkings. I wore grey jeans, white studded belt, chucks with yellow laces, shirt made completely out of caution tape and yellow tape with black stripes. I also had a black lightning bolt on my eye and yellow eyeshadow. I'll post pics eventually.

During Telephone she looked right after me and fumbled for a second because she laughed at how appropriate i was for the song xD Then later me and my friend made hearts at her while she was singing So Happy I Could Die in the living dress and she returned the favor. I felt so special every time we made eye contact haha

She also did Born This Way EXACTLY like she did at the Grammy's minus the egg. As i type this i am so sweaty, hot, and exhausted as shit. But I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. like i said BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!

there is really no way to describe it i went to the first leg but this was like a different show. The atmosphere is just unparalleled and the show is astounding.

Also for the record, scissor sisters lead singer and guitarist both looked smoking (especially singer) and they are fricken awesome live. Lady Starlight was just weird and drunk xD