Just felt like sharing.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daveed 7125, May 19, 2012.

1. Daveed 7125

Daveed 7125 Guest

So I'm a bit new here, so forgive me if this isn't up to par with other threads...

I just came back from an amazing day out with my boyfriend of almost three weeks. We, along with one other friend in need of a dress, spent a good 3-4 hours together at the mall helping our friend choose an amazing dress for her senior class picture. It sounds like a cheese ball and a half, but I had the absolute best day of my life then and there.

For those out there that don't know, I'm very new to the dating world. I mean, I've had a few girlfriends, but this boy is my first ever boyfriend. Every second we're together is amazing! I've never felt like this before, and I would never give up this feeling!

So... That's my story. I just wanted to talk about it a bit. Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Today marks me n my babes 2nd month im just as happy as u are :slight_smile:

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Don't apologize! :grin:
    Hope that happiness stays!
    And welcome!!!

4. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww, sweet.
    It's great you had such a nice time and that you were happy enough to wanna share :slight_smile:

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thx for sharing, and yeah hope you and your bf get closer too. It is the most wonderful feeling isn't it!

6. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's so sweet (*hug*) Sometimes the best days are just spending time with each other, even if you're not doing anything special.

7. Jwatsi

Aww :icon_bigg

That was so sweet! (*hug*)
    Makes me really want a boyfriend :dry: But I'm glad you had a great day and that you wanted to share it with us :slight_smile:

8. Daveed 7125

Daveed 7125 Guest

Thank you all so very very much. but I'm afraid I spoke a bit too soon. We both have families that disapprove of gays, and with the lying to get out of the house and keeping everything a secret... We felt that wasn't a good way to keep a relationship. We ended it around 11:00 today. But I asked him, and there's still a possibility in the future, once everything calms down a bit. I'm sorry. Thank you all again. You are all wonderful.