1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it a fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaimequestions, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it a fetish to fixated on the penis? Wanting to play with and pleasure? I do not fond other areas of a man attentive, just that part.

2. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Would also like to add, if I was in the position to, if I met a guy I would want to be the bottom and would have no issues of he finished in on or wherever. I feel if it was someone like Daisy Taylor i would not have an issue at all with the situation. With all of that does it make it fetish of the penis?

3. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Given that the penis is the male sexual organ doesn't that preclude it from being a fetish?

And does it matter?

Beth

4. Nameerf76

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't there's anything wrong with having a fixation! I felt a bit the same way before I realised I was bi - I was fascinated, obsessed with the idea of the penis but didn't feel really attracted to the rest of men in general!
    But now I think internalised societal homophobia had a lot to do with it. Now I just see it as the same way I'm a bit obsessed with women's breasts - I just think it's ok to have a favourite body part!
    And penises are great in that they give you very obvious feedback that the other person is enjoying themselves!
    Also I think, because a lot of guys start out experimenting by having fairly anonymous hookups - it's easier to get straight to the point (so to speak!) with the genitals - a lot of questioning guys are not comfortable with cuddling, kissing, caressing etc. and you don't always know where your anonymous partner stands on that stuff... but everyone loves a bj right?
    I think when guys get more comfortable with their same-sex attraction they start to find other things they like about men...
    My 2c anyway!

Gay Brett and Ipswichfan like this.