1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is anyone else questioning their sexuality?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by woundsneverheal, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Nyanko

If I ever mentioned it to my parents they'd flip. My mom would probably ignore my presence and my dad would just be all confused and blab about it...I absolutely do not want to date a guy right now, or anyone for that matter. I think time will tell when it's right for me to find the right person.

Well, I guess what matters is she told the truth. She might've lied about it, but at least she told you instead of hiding it forever, and hey, you don't sound like you're mad. It doesn't sound cheesy at all! It's really cute and I wish I could at least have that feeling.

2. yeah ...we met on may 13th and for some reason i think that date is stuck in mind , as well as july 12th , the day i first asked her to be my girlfriend...she first contacted me because i posted questions on yahoo answer regarding my questioning and well...she asked if she could help...and for the whole summer , i didn't question anything! she took all the worry away but im not mad ...i just want things to be the way they were and were getting there , i just need to get her out of her shell haha....i'll drive to California once i get my license to go see her if we do date

but as for the "right person" , yeah definite. i think that's what it'll take ... :slight_smile:

3. solemn

yeah think alot of people here are also questioning. I feel i'm stuck and isolated. im not sure if i even have a same sex attraction but then i think what if i have internalized homophobia. I tend to over think & analyse everything. I'm often thinking about the fact i'm thinking something and trying to read into it.