1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is 15 too old?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CallMeChristian, Aug 26, 2014.

1. drendrle09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was a kid I'd always have crushes on guys, but my mind interpreted it as just having a strong desire to be friends with them. Even when puberty hit and these feelings turned sexual, I still didn't believe I was gay. Denial is just so functional in our society. I don't think I truly faced the facts until I was 17 or 18. So, in short, adolescence is a time where identity is still somewhat fluid, so you're perfectly fine!

2. processingerror

Naah trust me thats not too old. I didnt know i wasnt straight til i was about 10 but then i couldmt really be bothered to worry about it so i sort of forgot about it til i turned 14, then only just before i was 15 did i press further into my gender identity. Im a really big procastinator though so it didnt really suprise me.

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lots of things are fixed at birth but we dont discover them till we are older. heck i now realize that the first signs for me were in my teens too, but i hid them from myself till i was 47.

4. Imagery

Imagery Guest

I'm 16 and still questioning so...

5. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^This. ^^ I didn't realize till I was fourteen, so just one year before you (OP). A lot of people who are LGBT+ don't realize it until they're teens or adults.