1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News In a fascist countries, LGBTQ folk will be "systematically targeted"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Sep 28, 2022.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This all matches up with history and other articles people have been writing. We're supposed to be all good with LGBTQ people now, right?? Nope, there are still enough people who hate us and others who easily follow along with it. They are in our families too and continue to vote against our equality. Please vote for people who support us, our lives depend on it!

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/28/tr...a-lgbtq-folk-will-be-systematically-targeted/

2. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's depressing that this shit is still going on, I've been lucky in my life or unlucky depending how it's viewed but since I'm not all the way out I've not experienced/dealt with homophobia and that is the main reason why I've not come out.

I wish we could leave the planet and find our own gay little world :smile:

3. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Anyone with a cursory knowledge of 20th Century history will know that this can and will happen.

We can't afford to bury our heads in the sand and hope this all 'goes away'. EC members, particularly in the UK, Brazil, Poland, Hungary, Italy and, most importantly, the US, need to engage with this NOW. Register to vote, talk to your friends about this and encourage them to do the same and fight these f***ers!

Beth

#3 chicodeoro, Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  4. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Anybody know when you have to register by or how to do so in secret? I cannot be having any letters show up about it ever. The last time it was Biden vs. Trump, and my parents are Trump supporters. I didn't like either one, and saw what they'd say to and about my brother for (likely) voting against Trump. I want to avoid that drama if possible.

#4 TinyWerewolf, Oct 5, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2022