I'm back

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PleaseHelp, Mar 31, 2013.

1. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I left EC for a while. If anyone's wondering why, it's actually cuz I thought I was crazy for thinking I was trans. I pushed it out of my mind for two whole weeks. Of course now, it's coming back in a deluge :/ looks like I'm back to stay!

2. Ticklish Fish

welcome back!

3. CircusBear

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good to know you're back. I find I tend to do something similar ("You're crazy. Stop it. You're not trans, you're just.... being weird. Stop. You're just being a special snowflake. You're fine being a girl. Stop thinking about it)." You're not alone in feeling crazy. I think maybe everyone feels crazy when they're just figuring things out. But we're not crazy. This is real.

4. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had those times too. I tried to think of everything as a phase for quite a while... yeah, not going away.

5. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I know the feel. Back in May last year, I want through two weeks believing I was a man almost completely. But after that time, I realised the struggle was futile. A girl cannot pretend to be a man when she isn't one, that I know. Welcome back and I hope everything is going okay with you. :slight_smile:

6. WhiteRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, glad I'm not the only one (though from the other end of the spectrum, it's basically still the same)
    I've been pushing it away for years, I tell you. It kept popping up now and then, sometimes because of a newsflash or science show/article about transpeople, sometimes just without any reason, but I pushed it away each time, repeating "No! I'm a girl!" to myself each time. But yeah, it's a futile struggle, and one day it'll come back and hit you like a sledgehammer right in the face.