1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a mess- as per usual

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TinyWerewolf, Dec 28, 2021.

1. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Maybe I need anxiety meds, maybe I'm just in a rough patch. I don't know. I've been feeling really alone between my unaccepting family, being kept from seeing my closest friends (who are supportive), not being able to see my girlfriend and she hasn't been answering my messages as much (it's gradually gotten less and less). I'm starting to worry something is wrong (she gets seasonally depressed and has anxiety and a kind of crazy mom), or she's fallen out of love with me. Maybe she's just busy?

As for being kept from my closest friends as well, that hasn't made anything any better. I can't talk about my problems except for with them and my girlfriend. I've even avoided writing on here about this- I feel selfish about feeling bad and talking about it, especially when there are people who need help more than I do.

I'm drowning in my own emotions for now because at the end of the day, i'm alone and have a ton of issues.

#1 TinyWerewolf, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
  2. Y2B

Y2B

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not sure what you mean by being kept from seeing your friends, but it doesn't sound good. It's a bit weird that your girl stopped messaging you, did you ask her what's wrong?

3. TinyWerewolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I did ask her, she had her feelings hurt yesterday (not by me) and was busy. I flip out sometimes like that and I want to stop doing that, hence why I think I need anxiety meds sometimes. I really miss her.

I mean my mom won't let me hang out with my closest friends because they are supportive of me.