1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need advice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by idkwuttoput, Jul 7, 2023.

1. idkwuttoput

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    ok so im 16, and about 4-6 months ago i became agnostic leaning towards athiest (i was raised catholic) once i started questioning my faith i started noticing things i had been forced to ignore, i realized i was attracted to men, trans women, non binaries, femboys etc. the typa feelings a catholic can go to hell for.
    anyway i have very strict, and homo/trans/biphobic (and somewhat physcologically abusive) parents so i have very few people i can talk to and only 1 who really understands my sexuality.
    recently i have started to question my gender i was raised as a man but dont know if thats who i rly am, i find myself imagining myself as a woman, being somewhat jealous of women's genitilia and feeling too masculine for example i dont like my leg hair and if i could shave it w/o my parents knowing i would. but the problem is that idk if i can see myself as a wife or a mother or a gf or wtvr even tho i can see myself in sexual situations as a woman, i dont always feel feminine and when i do idk if i do all the way, if that makes sense. i can see myself as a woman but i can also see myself as a man yk? i think i might be GNC or non-binary or smthn but i dont really know cuz i was never allowed to learn about gender. anyway if anybody here is a trans woman or non binary or gnc or anything i just want to know how you knew, how does being a woman feel?