1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a bit of help finding a name

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CoffeeMug, Mar 10, 2024.

1. CoffeeMug

CoffeeMug Guest

It's been years since I've been on here. Some good and some bad happened since I've been on. Got better mentally, my depression is mainly under control and turns out my ADHD was making a lot of my problems worse before being medicated. Don't have much care for labels anymore because I am me, that's what matters.

I also have gotten more accepting of my body. The dysphoria hits a bit hard some days but it is what it is. The ONLY issue I have left is finding a name for myself. I really need some help finding a name, I tried hundreds and even made up names but got nothing to stick.

So I will accept any help out there! Here's what I personally like for names, but I'm mainly just looking for anything at this point:

• Autumn/fall themed (ironically not the name Autumn)
    • Nature inspired
    • Androgynous/feminine leaning
    • Fantasy themed
    • Names that mean change/learning/growth/helping
    I'm a big DnD fan, so I'm fine with balls to the wall name ideas that are made up on the spot.

2. Chillton

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try an elf name generator online.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there and welcome back! It sounds like you have done lots of work to reach the stage of self-acceptance. Glad that things are slowly falling into place for you.

Here are some potential names based on a couple of the parameters you have mentioned:
    • Alder
    • Ocean
    • Briar
    • Rain
    • Gaia
    • Arbor
    • Darian
    • Elian

4. CoffeeMug

CoffeeMug Guest

Oh I tried that dozens of times, even tried making up a language to try and make a name up. It just doesn't work for me.

Chillton likes this.
  5. CoffeeMug

CoffeeMug Guest

Very interesting ideas! Those would be fantastic character names and I like how varied they are :slight_smile: I'll look into Elian to see if it'll work.