1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know who I am but still questioning myself

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by HCJ75, Jul 20, 2023.

1. HCJ75

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even though have accepted myself as genderfluid, I still question if this is something of an outlet for me. Have been under a lot of stress lately. Some days I feel that my stress makes me feel that I would rather be a woman rather than a man. Am I just trying to escape from my stress? Other days I have no stress and I would still like to dress and become my feminine self. How do I know that my feelings are true?

2. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is hard to figure out, especially when society is like it is, but I suggest trying to do gender confirming things and maybe you can go see a lgbt+ friendly therapist, who can help you make more sense of your feelings and help clear your thoughts.

FlightfulWren14 likes this.
  3. HCJ75

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for the suggestions. I saw a therapist for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I think that will help tremendously. I hope I can do some more gender confirming things this week. I just find it hard when my wife is always around when I am home. I need to keep things hidden until I come out to her.

Rayland and FlightfulWren14 like this.