1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do:/

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by somegirl, Apr 9, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    At the weekend, me and my friends went camping for the night. I shared a tent with 3 other girls. The girl I think I like, was in the same tent as me. When we eventually went to our tents to "sleep", she started cuddling into me. I could feel myself getting really turned on, and I just wanted to wrap my arms round her. It was so cold, and I just wanted to and say "we can warm up this way." I didn't, I couldn't get the confidence. She know's I'm confused, so it would have been awkward. I eventually fell asleep, and I woke a few hours later, with my arm round her waist, and her hand was holding mine. I didn't want to wake her, and move my arm, partly because I liked it, but because I didn't want her to think I liked her, or think I was tryna make a move. So I went back to sleep. Later on, I woke again, and she was facing me this time. She was like seriously close, our chests were touching and our faces like 10cm away from my face. I could feel her breath on my face. I was getting really turned on again, and I started to lean in a bit closer, and she didn't move back. But I couldn't do anything, so I went back to sleep. I don't know what to do, because after that, I really do think I like her. She comes across as straight, and she most likely is. The only reason I say she may not be, is because I don't want her to be. I really don't know what to do, because I can't talk to her, because of the awkwardness. Please give me some advice? Sorry it's long xx

2. campervankid

Hi,
    It sounds like you have a pretty big crush. If you cant just ask bluntly if she is gay then why not try and bring it up in conversation like "is there anyone you fancy?" or something. Maybe you are just creating awkwardness that isn't actually there. I mean she was asleep right? And was there anything to say she knew you were getting turned on? IMO you should just talk to her because sometimes we create awkwardness in our heads when all the other person is doing is waiting for you to say something to them :slight_smile: Sorry if this dint help but just giving my opinion.

3. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She's been a real good friend to me this last year though. I don't want to lose her, I can't lose her. No, she probably didn't realize what it was doing to me. But, I know she wasn't actually asleep, so she must have known I was "hugging" her, even though I was asleep and didn't actually mean to do it. These last few days, she's been overly nice to me, more than usual. Like, I wanted to borrow her textbook for my work, and she said, I'll come sit by you and help. Normally she would just give it to me and I'll return it later. I'm just so sure she's straight, and that's what's killing me. I've tried moving on, like taking a break from her for a bit, but I can't do it. I don't know what to do:/

4. campervankid

Why would you lose her? I can see how it might create awkwardness if you just ask her if she is gay but has she actually told you she is straight? If not then maybe you could find a less direct way of asking her. Even if you don't like her answer, I think it will put your mind at ease if you find out whether or not she is straight. She might just be being a really good friend or she might have feelings for you but there is only really one way to find out. It is up to you but I hope things go well for you whatever you decide to do and feel free to message me on my wall or something is you want someone to talk to (*hug*)