1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I choose to be mute.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Mind Freak

Wow. Well more power to you!
    I talk constantly and would go absolutely insane if I didn't. Lol.

Since you're not speaking maybe you could write down a list of your thoughts so you can figure yourself out a little bit better. That way you don't have the same thought rattling around in your head and making everything cloudy if you're trying to figure things out. : )

2. Sarah

haha. thats a really good idea. i never thought of that

3. Jennny

Well i just wanted to say, that im just like you; if chosen to be mute, and im glad to see im not the only one, its hard but im doing it. My mind is also telling me to stop talking, i feel disappointed and sad if i do talk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Breathing for nothing, need purpose but don't find, wish it be harder to breath.

4. yuniebear

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm in the same situation as you... My gut is telling me to stop. I want to stay mute for at least a year or two... I just need some time. So many things in my life has been so heart breaking and speaking has never solved anything. Rather, people misunderstand me always... responding is tiring... the pain I have is inexpressible in any words. I don't want to talk anymore, I'm tired of trying to deal with other people by speech.. I want to remain silent for my own good. Glad to know Im not the only one.

5. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I tried to be mute a lot of times, but I always ended up forgetting and opening my big mouth.
    I think it's amazing you can do it. I understand the need of silence to think and understand things better, so I can relate to that to a point and respect your decision.