1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i am a male gay and my straight friend is flirting with me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by muzef, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Furmanuel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you can both confirm that you want to have sex with each other, but can't because of religion, you've got quite the predicament.
    I guess before I can give advice, at least enlighten us about your religion a little bit more. It seems that you've both given each other confidentiality, and now you aren't worried about the social stigma as much. But the religious barrier is always a hard one to break through. I'm not really fully through it myself, but in order to help you we should at least know what religious sources are preventing this from happening.
    Also, you can remind him that you don't necessarily have to go all the way, you can still cuddle with him, and maybe even a bit of junk-rubbing, even going as far as a handjob is still okay. Well, at least if you think masturbation is. Right?

-E.F.

2. June Cleaver

First you crossed the line by sneaking in his computer. If anything is possable with him sexaully he may need some alcohol to bring him out. Straight guys will put out sex and not turn bi. It almost always is a straight guy when I get asked for sex, I do think I release female sex pheromones in my case as aften as it happens to me. They have to feel you won't tell and no one can catch them doing it. Some just want head, then some want it all from my experience. He sounds like he may be thinking about it to me but is too nervous to out himself to you. I would come out to him and not tell him your feelings. That lets him know the door is open with no pressure. Wait and see next! Worst case you need to find a diffrent guy to get which is where you are at now anyway. June

3. nathanmar212

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've had this problem in high school. I am sexually attracted to girls and guys so I've been more liberal than straight guys. But I'm a closeted bisexual since there are some issues in my life. Anyways, in high school, I would always have straight friends and every now and then a few gay friends. I was your typical guy but honestly, I was every attracted to a friend of mine I met during freshman. Obviously I never told a soul and acted normal "straight" around him. I guess until we had growth spurts and during the summer it seemed like we become more attractive, well he did to me. I would always joke around with my friends and they with me, until one day my friend kinda crossed a line I had never been used to. He grabbed my ass talking about it was juicy. I let it go, thinking nothing of it until a few days after he would joke around about his penis size in my ear... Awkward, but I was turned on of course. I had never felt this way before, just a rush of emotions. Then senior year came along and we were exposed to eachother more, honestly we became best friends. But there were always those sexually explicit jokes that I never understood. He had a girlfriend and everything, your typical athletic jock with a charismatic sense of character. I was hooked. But I never acted upon it. So to test the waters, I would play the same game. If we went swimming, I got naked around him. I wore tighter jeans and clothing to show off my "assets". At first it was a joke to me, just play the same game. Until I noticed he noticed. He would compliment me, hug me, touched my neck, my ass, he would ask me to go to his swim meets, and hang out alot. After a while, I noticed he was comfortable with me. I planned to stay over his house and everything one night when it was just weird. His girlfriend of course. So I let it go and just moved on, it was hard but I noticed he would take off his shirt in front of me and act like nothing happened. So I was done. Every now and then, I'm inivited to a pool party get together where he shows up with his girlfriend. All I do is show off "assets", why? Cause I know he misses it. Honestly, it's not worth the time if they never express the raw emotion. I know I feel for him, but it was what it was, nothing more to it