1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many true friends did you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teluphone, Aug 4, 2013.

1. timo

True friends? I feel like I have only two.

A guy who I hang out with very often and if we don't hang out we're on FB chat quite a lot. I can share pretty much everything with him and he does the same with me. I bet that if I called him in the middle of the night with an emergency he wouldn't let me down (well... if he's awake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). We've known each other for 3 years now but it feels like I've known him forever.

And a girl who I used to be very close with, but who became kinda invisible when she got into a relationship. We don't talk as much as we used to, but I feel like she'll still be there for me if I need someone, and I would do the same for her. At times she can be a very annoying pain in the ass though :lol:

Besides that I have quite a few friends who are fun to hang out with and with whom I go grab a beer every now and then, but I wouldn't consider them true friends.

2. Harve

= someone I could and have spent an entire weekend with, 1-on-1, and it won't be at all awkward even if I haven't seen them for a couple of years (although I've seen all of them recently). I generally tell EVERYONE everything because I'm tactless like that/there isn't that much to tell.

I can count 12. I think. My definition is probably a lot more liberal than yours.

3. theskywreck

I don't have any friends except for my 2 sisters.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Three or four I suppose. People that I can message without seeing them for months and it'd be like we never even left each other's side.

5. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I have two TRUE friends. One Boy and one Girl.
    They always want the best for me and would listen to whatever I said - Good or Bad.
    Unfortunately, it's hard to maintain the friendship with my Best friend (The Guy). But I keep trying.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm.. not sure If I have any..... I have people who I trust, but not at 100%. I don't even trust my family so..

7. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
  8. charlavail

Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel like a true friend is someone you can talk to about anything, and they won't judge you, or hold it against you, or talk to others about you. I have no one like that. Everyone I can think of, friends and family, I can think of one thing that would turn them against me, and that's my sexuality. Hopefully in college, and as time goes by, I can find more accepting people to become my friends.

9. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say i have 2 Best Friends but.. ive only came out to one of them. My Straight best friend and brother. the other friend is a female but she doesnt know that i have an attractions towards males. i mean shes always there for me and such. we tell each other everything.. but im just worried on how she'll take the news. i nearly had an anxiety attack when i came out to my bro because i kinda was attracted to him. but when i did he was totally chill about it. he told me tht he felt tht we became even more closer than we were because i trusted him enough to tell him. my female friend is pretty openminded to things but... im worried because.. i kinda like.. her... and ierno how to go about bringing up the situation and finally letting her know the real me.

10. Adarya

True friends? I have about eight and that's all I need.

11. kresukun

I only have one true friend, however I have never met him in real-life, we only talk over skype.

12. Mariall

Maybe like, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ish? 4 or 5.

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and wait for an answer." - Unknown

I honestly am not sure how many "true friends" I have. Friendship is such a difficult world for me to navigate. :confused:

15. biggayguy

They seemed like true friends for a while. Tell them you're gay and they become acquaintances.

16. 2112

I don't know. One, maybe two, possibly none. I really don't know. :confused:

17. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have 4 true friends; 2 girls and 2 boys. All of them know about my orientation and are 100% accepting. :slight_smile:

18. RoguesWolfe

Three. One of whom I have put through sooo many bad decisions on my part but yet stayed by my side.