1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far would you go?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crossfire0159, Oct 25, 2008.

1. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd go as far as holding hands, hugs and stuff, and if things went good I'd give him a kiss goodbye. :slight_smile:

I've sorta set a rule for myself (influenced by a friend of mine) not to go all the way until the 6th date. So you kinda know if they'll be committed or not.

2. xequar

Depends on the date, I guess... There have been the dates where a hug is quite a challenge, and there have been a couple of dates where I learned the true meaning of the "64 seating configurations" advertised as a feature of my car. I believe in going with the flow and letting things progress naturally.

3. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I wouldn't go out with a person in the first place unless there was a really strong attraction or we knew each other fairly well. If not, then I'd rather just hang out, and not be on a date per se. If we've just met and decide to go on a date, then I'm definitely not going to do anything past hugs.

4. JT

JT

Depends on the person, and how much I'm feeling them.
    Lip locking would most of the time be in order, though.

5. J Schuelke

If it was a first date and we are really hitting it off then I would prob'ly go for holding hands and then maybe kissing. Anything after that I don't know if I would do that yet hehe.