Hardest You've Ever Cried?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by remainnameless, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Silvails52

Honestly, I have no idea... there have been plenty of times I've cried. Some harder than others. Ranging from arguments (and near breakups) with my... (I don't even know what to call him anymore) ex, I guess, to just overwhelming feelings of loneliness and despair. The ex I met online and he turned out to be fake. I invested four months of my life and loved harder than ever before. But when I knew he wasn't real, that he had been playing me, I didn't cry. I was too numb to do anything...

2. BornInTexas

I cried hard on multiple occasions. It would be hard to choose which one was harder, but these are by far in the top three:

- The time when I tried to tell my parents I was gay, and they hit me and told me it was wrong and against God and religion. (They're catholic). I told them I was joking because I didn't have a date to a dance, and my mom comforted me and told me don't ever joke like that again, yada yada yada. I know my dad and mom will never look at me if I do decide to ever tell them the truth. Sometimes I cry about it when I write in my journal, but not as hard.

- Last Friday, I came out to my friend. I was so scared and shaking nervous when I was waiting for her message. She told me she would still love me and treat me the same, even though she already presumed it. I was nothing different to her. Those were tears of joy I cried, and I was really really happy.

- The time when my highschool crush graduated, I bawled my eyes out to no end IN THE GYM, IN THE SCHOOL, WITH THE ENTIRE SCHOOL WATCHING as he gave his final speech. I'm not sure what came over me, but the crying didn't stop until I was asleep in science class on my backpack.

Those were the top three times I cried really really hard.

3. BiWidow

The hardest I ever cried was when my husband died three years ago. Second, probably after a recent break-up, my first bf since my husband died.

4. mithrandir

The hardest I can remember crying is when I was 14. It was just after the very first time I had thrown up since being a baby and I was so shocked by how violent it was that I bawled my eyes out for about half an hour. I still can't be sick to this day without getting teary, thankfully it's only ever happened twice more.

5. jadakiss97

3 worst times i cried: my dads funeral, after i lost the girl of my dreams, and after i tried to kill myself but couldn't go through with it

6. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awwwwww that is SO adorable, what did everyone think of your outrageous reaction to his leaving?

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

When Michael Jackson died in 2009! I have never cried so hard before in my life! I felt like my heart had been ripped out and trampled on. I was absolutely devastated :'(

8. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my grandfather passed away last year. Seeing him laying there in a casket brought back so many memories with him and made me realize I would never be able to create new ones really got me crying.

9. vyvance

When my adoptive parents put me in a children's home.

10. someguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    -When my grandmother died in '05, it was the icing on the cake that year after having had the worst bullying happen to me.

-When a friend of a friend committed suicide.

-After my first suicide attempt.

11. toaster

When they put my mum, the only person that loves me in this world, into a coffin, I couldn't stop. My cousin was trying to wipe it all away but I just couldn't help it.

To this day, when I dream about her, I'll wake up during the night and cry.

12. lxlJDlxl

During my elementary years, when my dad went to another country .

My first year of High School when my mother followed my dad.

third year high school, when my uncle died and my sister decided to follow our parents.

13. Renge

1) Right before, when, and the moment after my grandpa died 3 years ago. He was like a dad to me..
    2) When my first love broke up with me and get engaged with another man 2 years ago (I was 14 and she was 18). I cried hard every night. When I get over her its hard for me to shed a tear even if I want to. Really!
    3) When my mom and dad fought in public last year. I just held my head up so the tears won't fall.. but fail.

14. BornInTexas

No one knew I was gay, yet. They thought it was odd, but shrugged it off. :thumbsup: I still miss him sometimes, and I wish he was still around. :tears:

15. isobella

When my father died, when my childhood pet died, and during my worst psychotic episode.

16. GayLibertarian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Probably the days when my dad and grandma died. My dad, although we expected it, it was obviously still sad, and my grandma was like my second mother, and with her death being totally unexpected, it was devastating.

17. pheonix7078

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's not pathetic at all! That just shows a] how compassionate you are and b] that you have some sense of self worth which, let's face it, can be a scarce commodity round here.

Having to have a pet put to sleep is bloody awful, especially when it's in pain and you lose control of how it happens. I can't believe they wouldn't come out. I used to live just outside Lancaster, basically in the middle of nowhere, and my cat got caught in a rabbit snare. Long story short, vet was lovely and came out to put her down but we managed to save her. Happy endings.

Anyhow, you rock and are made of win. (*hug*)

18. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My father's funeral in 2011, after they lowered him into the ground.

I do not remember ever living with him as he divorced my mother when I was very young and he moved back to Mexico where he is from. So I lost him twice.

19. Bree

When my favourite rabbit died due to my mistake. There's nothing worse than when something goes do horribly wrong and it's YOUR FAULT. YOU could have prevented it, and you didn't, and you can never take that decision back.

20. Mai Hasegawa

I cried a lot while coming out to my mother, who was the first person whom I told I was transgender. She didn't take it well and I'd been cutting just an hour before the coming out, so I was sitting there with bleeding arms and eyes xD
    But I actually cried the hardest with no real reason. You might know those depressed wailing sessions when it actually feels good to wallow in sorrow. I used to cry so much it's hard to distinguish all those moments.