1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling uneasy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rayland, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm having difficulty grasping my own feelings. I think I have dysphoria currently, but it's become part of my everyday life, so it feels like this is normal, but the unease today won't let me be. I think today is just one of those bad dysphoria days and this is why I feel so emotional. I can't seem to relax or know what to do with these feelings, so I'm putting this here to vent.

2. Danielle1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Yeah venting always helps me. Other people knowing my emotions instead keeping them locked away eating you helps a lot.

I don’t know what exactly you’re dysphoric about but I find relieving them helps. Trying to make yourself feel more masculine is something I feel might work.

Hope you feel better soon <3

3. Rayland

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you. I appreciate it. Venting does help and talking. I'm not doing much to relieve it either. Can't really wear my hoodies, since it's warm inside and almost a bedtime. I still haven't bought a binder. I'm worried about not buying the correct size and I can only buy it at online. They can be expensive, so I want to make sure the size fits. Sports bras are too uncomfortable. I'm really picky with this kind of stuff.