1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exercise and HRT

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GazesToClouds, Apr 13, 2023.

1. GazesToClouds

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all my lovely people!

Soooo i started HRT about 3 weeks ago (MtF) and i want to get into shape, i had to run for a bus the other day and it really hit me how out of shape i was. So i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what are good exercise plans/ choices for me. I was looking into calisthenics because im quite gym adverse (dont like all the people and mirrors) but i definitely need incorporate some cardio too. Im completely in the dark about where to start and how to progress and increase at a reasonable pace. Any advice would be superb! (also any exercises that targets glutes besides squats, because who doesnt like a nice booty haha) As for my body characteristics im ~160cm tall and ~55kg, pretty slim, not looking to gain big muscles or anything just better health and maybe a little bit toned. Luv yall <3