1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ewww

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by No day butoday, Jul 18, 2007.

1. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I get zits from stress and I used to get them when I didn't wash stage makeup off before going to bed. Um, deal with any personal-life problems immediately if you get stress zits and they will go away. And do everything else everyone else on here has said. Good luck.

2. Micah

100% agree.

Go to your doctor. If he thinks it's bad enough he'll refer you to a dermatologist. I used to have REALLY bad acne for years. It cleared up 100% within 3 months of going to a dermatologist.

3. kevinx519

im around your age toom, no day, and i've been using proactive for 3 years. it works really well for me but i dont know, it might have different results..(as is quoted on their commercials). but i guess if you have the money to spend, do what the others said and go to a dermatologist. they'll know whats best for you.

4. Gera-Kun

all they ever gave me for this was a cream, and it didn't work...and i got that Asepxia thing, and it works so-so...

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hey hu was it that sed nail remover can reove spots??? or did i read it from sumwhere else =S

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Acetone??? If it is, then maybe it's cause it has alcohol, and alcohol dries out the pimple

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

oo so it works then???

8. Psych!

Psych! Guest

well, i've heard that pure alcohol dries pimples, but I haven't tried it

9. EthanS

EthanS Guest

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Jus wonderin is male skin same as female?

11. Psych!

Psych! Guest

why? there should be no difference though, only that men have more testosterone=more hair

12. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I thought women hav softa skin

13. Psych!

Psych! Guest

well, after shaving for a long time, men do get rougher skin

14. EthanS

EthanS Guest

i cant relli tell im my skkin is soft or not cuz my hands r rough, n i dont shave neway only my little moustache XD

15. CrimsonThunder

My skin is really soft because I don't do any dirty work. I'm kinda gay like that. >_>

16. Torture

Torture Guest

Lol, I love dirty work.

17. Time

I've found that going to the dermatologist really helps. I went a couple days ago, and I was prescribed some pills and a creme, and I'm already seeing and feeling a difference on my face. She said you can start seeing real results within a month or two, and that it should be completely cleared up within five months. The visit, and all the stuff I was prescribed, cost about $200 in total with insurance, but it was worth it.

18. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He is right. I use proactive and it is amazing!

19. I personally like that...stuff.

Swiss...something. No...St. Ives? Apricot scrub!
    Clearasil was overly drying for me, but I have really sensitive skin. (For example, I break out in hives if I just touch peaches. It's the hair, I suppose.)