1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euthanasia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hidden Angel, Mar 12, 2009.

1. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    i think this is a tricky subject like most controversial subjects u hav 2 look at both sides and not just assume that your opinion is correct i personally believe we all should have the right to die with dignity

2. silas99

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are very right...it is a catch 22 in some cases and I think thats why it hasnt been legalised in most countries. How can anyone determine when euthanasia should be allowed and when not? And as you said... a patient, in great pain, who wants to die at the end may in fact be severely depressed too.

3. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

My opinion is simple. Any person should be able to choose to end their life, for whatever reason! Some would call this suicide, but i'm grouping it all together, purely for the fact that when something is to do with your OWN life, no-one should be able to make any decisions for you. :wink:

Alot of people would disagree with this, which is the good thing about opinions, were all right, even if we disagree.

4. Shevanel

*points to South Park Episode where Stan's Grandfather tries to get Stan to kill him because he wants to die* :grin:

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    o i love that episode...i just love south park in general(!)(!)(!)(!)