drunk sex with friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BrokenBoy, Feb 14, 2014.

1. BrokenBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had no reason to post up until now, my friend broke up with his girlfriend and asked me out.
    Just last night.

I have never been so happy ever in my life. Had no reason to until now.

now just one question, how should I treat him? Like.. more attention.. like normal.. like a friend? I have never Been in a relationship before. I dont wanna screw up

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Woah, congrats! I'm glad to hear he began to accept himself and started being honest about his feelings. :slight_smile:

3. Ravi-VIXX777

There's nothing wrong with telling him your new to relationships. Some people can see this as attractive. Goodluck with yo' man!

4. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Woah that is like straight out of a fairy tale. Congratulations! Never been in a relationship either, but I'd suggest treating him similarly to how you did before. He liked you then, didn't he? But also be a little bit flirtier. Take that with a grain of salt though. Good luck!!

5. Tyrael

I've been reading this thread and just caught up. Glad to hear the situation has improved!

However I would advise caution. Take it slow, treat him as normal and let him bring up the talk of relationships. Don't jump the gun. That's my one bit of advice I guess. Don't want to scare him off after all this :icon_wink

6. Jeph

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your best course of action is to not drastically change the way you treat him. Considering these are his tentative, baby steps in this new scary world, don't do anything that might freak him out (be pushy, clingy, jealous, etc).

Congrats, by the way! I'm always dumbfounded when these seemingly fiction-based plots play out in real life. Of course, it will never be like this in my life, crushing on a friend who also ends up liking me back. :lol:

7. Sotv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I started going out with a mate after knowing him for 3months so it's dofferenc to your situation but we just cuddled more and talked when we wanted to. It's important not to actively give him attention that you don't want to give him(might sound a bit jumbled) otherwise it may feel forced. Not sure to be honest but that's the only advice if have: be more cuddly :slight_smile: (if you want to of course)

8. biggayguy

Just go out as the very good friends that you are. It sounds like he's still trying to figure things out. Take it slow from here. It too easy to ruin a friendship by rushing the sex. He will most likely let you know when he's ready.

9. dapulu

Be as you are :slight_smile:

10. TheSeeker

This thread progressed wonderfully. BrokenBoy, you may need to change your username!

11. LibraryKitten

Out Status:
    Some people