Don't Know if my Crush Likes me Back

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lucas2000, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It might be a banter thing, but what I find strange is that he always and only does it to me.
    I don't know why they broke-up; the day they did he was all depressed and didn't want to do anything, like it would be after a break-up. And the day after that and-so-forth, he was his flirty self around me, again.

I know extremely little about his family; only what I search up on FaceBook (which makes me sound a bit creepy). I know he has an older brother, but I don't know what his brother views on gay people.
    I don't think James minds gays and I know that he is a strong Atheist and wants me to be Atheist, however I shall want to remain Agnostic for the rest of my life. There's this very camp and gay boy in our year, whom James dislikes strongly. To be fair, hardly anyone likes him, including me because of his bitchiness.

2. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah same at our school when it comes to gay people like most are really bitchy and sarky. It does sound wierd that he'd jump right back aftr a serious relationship after one day. I think the atheist sign is a 50/50 from what I read as most LGBT's stay Christian when they find out or go atheist so I don't know what to say there. I don't think he is anti-LGBT and I don't think his family is either and even if he hates this gay person, it doesn't matter because you're bisexual. I think he has feelings for you whatever it may be and maybe thats the reason he broke up with her idk. I think though normal school banter is mixing with the signals so I can't be 100% sure but it does sound like he likes you. Good Luck!

3. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, the school banter and the signs seem to have morphed between each other and have made it confusing for me. All I can really do is hope that he has feelings for me right now, but these signals do come off as a bit strange to me. Hopefully one day he might come out to me and we'll see where that'll take us. Thanks for your help; and good luck to you, too.

Live long and prosper...

4. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks, I hope I can get some more signals out of my crush but thats just wishful thinking. I think as James matures he will show more signals that aren't mixed as there is less banter involved.

5. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    One can only hope so.
    Shall I do some updates each consecutive day, once we return to school after the break, on James to see if there are signals?

6. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes and I will keep you updated about my crush to see if any signals are the same. Sounds Great!

7. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, speak with you next time there'll be signals about our crushes!

8. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, sounds good. It'll be great to see if our crushes match up in terms of signals.

9. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, we'd be able to see the similarities and differences.

10. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mhmm, we could also take some signals from girl behavior round crushes or what other LGBT do at our schools

11. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, today was the first day back and, as usual, he always seemed happy to see me. He asked if I missed him, which he asks every Monday, to which I replied "Yes". In our first lesson together, he seemed to be trying to get my attention by calling my name, on the last time I said "What?" and he just said "nothing" and smiled.
    In French, he kept trying to talk to me and later he started lifting his shirt to me, unfortunately we were interrupted before his chest/nipples were shown.
    Those were the only signs today, but they're things that happen daily, anyway.

12. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay my turn. Ok so as I've said before, me and Brad aren't close. I only really know him through another friend. So I walked to English with my smoker friend Matt and he randomly hugged me as soon as he saw me, he doesn't do that with his closer friends. In Astronomy ( it sounds boring and it is), I sit across from him and we both start staring at each other for a while then he waves at me.
    If we compare with each other, it seems like our first signals are that of missing the other and our second signal is that of crush stuff.

13. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Astronomy isn't boring, it's my first job choice.
    These signals are kind of the same, as you said, that it's with missing each other and staring/attention-seeking.
    Does he hug you regularly? James rarely hugs me, but he used to do it quite a bit.

14. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, first off Astronomy is boring at my school because I have Mr Cable who puts me to sleep and makes us do 6 mark questions when most lessons makes us do 2 mark.
    Second, kindof. He does it sometimes, especialley if I change me like having my hair cut. I remember at a party a few weeks ago, he came over to me and asked how I was and no-one else did that. Sounds simple but he'd never done that and I express we aren't that close.

15. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, mark questions in general are annoyingly boring. But the whole concept of Astronomy is interesting to me.
    James always asks how I am and no one else rarely does that, especially as much as James does do it. It definitely seems like he does like you and likes to be around and feels confident with you, at least.

16. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I guess Astronomy can be interesting just not at my school...
    It seems like James is confident around you and considers you a friend to confide with (the eye thing), and it seems like you're better friends than me and Brad! You seem like you're on the road to success

#56 NathanielB13, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
  17. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That's true; hopefully I am on a road to success.
    For today, he once again said that he missed me in the morning. And before Athletics, when we were getting changed (I sit next to him in the changing rooms, btw), he showed me his nipples again and I stroked one, he said that he liked it. In History, he wanted me to sit next to him, so I did.
    Also, in lots of classes he reaches his hand out to me.
    Today felt better with me and James, but hasn't furthered anything for me still.

18. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry! Today I don't really have any signals because of 3 reasons
    1)In Science,Music and C8 He sits directley across the classroom with like computers and people blocking the beautiful view
    2)In History, he sits behind me so it would look wierd if I kept looking behind my back.
    3)I'm not in his P.E group (lucky you!)
    I will say though that nipple thing is definately a thing as no good friend would let you touch their nipple. That would only happen normalley to two extremeley close friends!
    In P.E though we have new teachers and one is fit so I gues two for two?

#58 NathanielB13, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  19. Lucas2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sorry you didn't get to see him. If James would ever be behind me in a lesson, he'd probably try and get my attention and/or I'd keep looking back, anyway. I agree about the situation with the nipples and even I'd feel weird to think about doing it someone else; I mainly did it because I knew he wouldn't care and I wanted to know what his reaction would've been like and the fact that he said he liked it (joking, or not), seems hopeful.

20. NathanielB13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think experimenting, physicalley and emotionalley is good so you can see what he likes or not. I think the nipple thing is a big signal and the fact that you're becoming closer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.