1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CalP, Nov 21, 2020.

1. CalP

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel like theres probs been 100s of threads like this but oh well. but ive really been thinking about this a lot. I like a boy in my year who seems to be straight (has never said anything about being gay) and i am closeted, although i feel people suspect i am gay, including him. Anyways he stares at me quite often and smiles, and he always makes an effort to interact with me such as walk up to me and say something to me or kick me (in a gentle joking way) we also make fun of eachother quite often. When waiting to enter class he always comes up to me and stands very close to me. I also remember one time last year i was leaving school and i heard him whispering my name behind me so i waited for him to catch up and i asked why he said my name and he literally said "i just want to be with you" wtf lol my heart almost stopped.. he is also always the one to text me first.. im too scared to initiate a convo myself. im just conflicted about the whole thing. being closeted is tough lol

2. old tacoma

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Seems clear to me he is interested in you, and you are interested in him. Just treat him how you want him to treat you. Take it day to day, you got the time, and don’t be scared.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    CalP.....Hello and a great big welcome to Empty Closets! I think he is interested in you. It's hard to tell at this stage just how interested and in what ways. You might think about just reacting back to him in the same way he is acting toward you. He acts like he wants to be around you so you act like you want to be around him. Probably no need to bring up sexuality yet unless he starts that conversation. So if he asks if you're straight or gay then you can answer truthfully. Most likely he already has an idea that you're gay or he wouldn't be acting as he has been. Give him a big smile and show him kindness...so many boys today are starved for someone to show them kindness...it won't hurt you to do that and it will make him feel that he is worthy in your eyes. Good luck and keep us updated!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

old tacoma likes this.