1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think you would make a good girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChloeKiss, Nov 3, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

So i've been thinking about this lately and.. I seem to think I would make a really good girlfriend! I imagine what I would do if I got a girlfriend and I have so many things in mind! I would cook for her.. buy her expensive gifts.. bath her.. give her my jacket.. Play the guitar for her.. tuck her in.. and look after her if she's sick. I wouldn't go a day without showing her how much she means to me. This is only for the girl of my dreams though.. i'm not some crazy easily attached needy girl. But the person who gets my heart is fucking lucky in my opinion :lol: There are several reasons why! Including the fact that I don't trust people that easy! She's got to be pretty special to me :slight_smile:

How about you girls? Do you think you would make a good girlfriend? What would you do for her? ♥

2. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, wow, another interesting question!!

I would love to do every single thing you mentioned too!!

Simply put, i want to make life easy and fun for the girl I'd love.

And imagine how much fun this whole thing is!!
    I mean, thinking of things to do every weekend, doing all stuff together and last, but not the least, making love!!!

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yeah making love is probably the best part haha :love: thanks for your answer!

4. QueerQueen

I think I would, I mean I would give gifts once in a while, you know when I'm out and I see something I think she might like or she's on my mind, but I don't think it has to be expensive for her to still find it very sweet at least not all the time and I wouldn't want her to be materialistic. I would engage her in deep conversation not just "Oh hey how's your day going?" I would let her wake me up at ungodly hours in the morning to talk about what's on her mind or if she can't sleep, if she's cold I'll pull her closer. We can compromise on what we watch on tv or what kind of food we should eat that night. I'd like to go out on dates, not to fancy dinners or the movies but something actually planned out that would be cute or that I think she would like, even an all day extravaganza.. something spontaneous. Kisses... lots of kisses. Tickling sessions, pillow fights.. idk something goofy and fun we could cook and bake together get flour all over each other. I would let her have her space and hang out with her friends, introduce her to mine. Truthfully though if I like a girl I could have a blast lounging on my couch watching cheesy Disney movies.

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Aw that's sweet! I just remembered something I really want to do with a future girlfriend.. I want to take a blanket and pillows down to a grassy area overlooking the beach and lay there eating junk food or healthy food doesn't matter! Be all cute with strawberries and whipped cream or just eat junk food :slight_smile: Even on the beach would be nice but I wouldn't want sand annoying us :lol: I want to lay there and talk about anything. I think it's a super romantic idea. I saw a couple do it awhile back and thought it was super cute.

6. Blossom85

I would hope that I would make a really good girlfriend to whomever I was with.. I would do my best to be romantic and attentive and just there for her or him whenever I was needed. I find myself a bit of a romantic at heart and so just long for those special little impromptu romantic things couples like to do, I am caring and kind and just lovely and am a good listener so I do hope I can make a good girlfriend one day to someone special. I do feel all of you girls who have answered would make amazing girlfriends.

7. DoriaN

Oh ja I would! I love cooking and want to get better, cleaning is kinda fun, I love organizing and stuff! I'm super hard to make angry or upset, and I love going on adventures. I'm easily amused and love to laugh. Also I'm kiiiiiiinda good at video games, so bring it boys!

8. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Sweet answer Blossom and aw thank you! You would make a good girlfriend too :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2014 at 02:02 AM ----------

You could do the cleaning for me and i'd be with you forever ♥

:lol:

9. DoriaN

Ahahahah, fer sure.

10. thekillingmoon

I hope so. At least I have the intention to be if I ever meet the right person. On other hand, I'm so used to being alone, it will be difficult for me to open up to someone and develop a close relationship. I'm not good at expressing affection. I guess, I worry she'd think I'm too distant and emotionally unavailable. If she's patient with me and is able to see through that and realize how much I care, we could make each other happy.

11. antibinary

12. KayJay

I'm pretty sure I'm a bad girlfriend because I feel bad about myself and usually talk about that a lot to my partner. Maybe I should try to be more cheerful with him and a bit less needy.

13. iiimee

Hmm, well when I considered it in my denial stage (aka I kept saying I was a girl) I realized something. I don't know if I'd have made a good girlfriend. See, I couldn't stand just being a stay-at-home girl, and then I don't have the same... maternal instinct most people I knew had. I think if my spouse wants kids I'd be fine and make a good father, but I always have a constant fear of messing up, which tends to make my friends see me as sensitive and a good listener... So I'd make a good boyfriend??

14. NatWheeled

Well, with the whole wheelchair gig I got, its a Lil complicated for me. I can't do some of the basic things like cook n clean. My girlfriend is amazing. I'd buy her gifts. I'd make sure I never take her for granted. I'd take her to watch her favorite baseball team. I too have a hard time expressing my feelings n thoughts so I'd write her love notes. Even if we were living together I'd leave her love notes in her jacket or lunch sack. I'd make sure she knew how much I love her loving. On days when she's down, I'd try n cheer her up, maybe take her out someplace. But I wouldn't push it, if my silly charm doesn't cheer her up I'd just sit with her, letting her know I'm there for her and its OK to be down sometimes.

15. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

All of these answers are great! More are welcome :slight_smile:

16. sofie

sofie Guest

I love this discussion! I feel like I've had to repress my love for th eladies for so long I haven't been able to think about this stuff and now it's all I think about...

I'd cook for her, take care of her whenever she's ill, write little notes and put in her pockets to find at work/school. I'd ask about her day and listen to her for hours if she needs to talk. I love to cuddle so morning cuddles is a must! I love to be spontaneous so a date night even though its just a random Monday would probably happen quite frequently. I just want to make her feel just as special as she is and show her how happy she makes me. And as previously stated, making love to her would be the best and just lay together and enjoy each other's presence.

17. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm not very romantic, so I'd need to be in a relationship to know. Of course I'm like you and don't trust easily, so she has to be special

18. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

No 'cuz I'm a dude! (!) *dances away*

Seriously though, I think it depends on how much y'all understand each other. For example, I (an Aspie) may seem indifferent, arrogant, selfish and stand-offish when I'm really just confused, awkward, and anxious. The people who are close to me all do their best to work around that :slight_smile: Would your potential girlfriend be willing to do the same?

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes , Because I'm loving caring and understanding , plus I'm pretty :slight_smile: .
    I also like having fun and going out and I make a great cuddle body .
    (!) I'm honest , faithful and I'm also good at cheering people up and I'm also an independent person .

#19 stocking, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

After getting over the being single, for all my life, I think so.

As for what I'd do, well, obviously, that is going to depend on both parties.

But, for the sake of fun...

I'm the kind of individual, I cherish the small things in life. Expressing sentiment is, I believe, very important. Not only for me, but in any relationship, especially of the intimate variety.

Just some examples, I'd be willing to do:

- After a night of sleeping together, I'd want to wake up early, before them, and sneak into the kitchen to prepare them a fancy breakfast. Either the night before, or while things cook, I'd make Post-It notes with specific directions on them; kind of like a scavenger hunt. One sticky note could say, maybe, Go To The Bathroom Cabinet and Look Behind the Advil. There would be another note, with not only directions, but random kind things that I like/love about them. The intent would be, to instill excitement as well as appreciation.

Eventually, they would find themselves in the kitchen, where their breakfast would be. As they ate, I'd offer a nice neck and shoulder massage, maybe with gentle little kisses upon the ears, or down the jawline, while whispering silly little things to them. Basically, allow them to eat, while being pampered.

- I'd sneak pieces of paper, into their coat, so that, at a later time, they find a random encouraging note.

- I'd make them homemade crafts, with various photos or inside jokes, to further enhance any holidays or special days. Of course, there would be a decoy gift, so, when they think they got a terrible gift, I bust out the real one -- genuine surprise.

- I'd want to play video games together. Cuddle up to one another, and share one controller, while our fingers interlock. There would be playful banter, to incite or encourage one another.

- When they go out for a while, and I know I have time, I would rearrange certain areas. I'd decorate it, maybe dim the lights, get some candles, and fill the room with incense. I'd prepare a warm bath. When my partner comes home, I'd greet them with a firm hug and soft kiss, which would lead to a little snugglefest on the couch. After some soothing caresses and loving massages, we'd make our way to the bath, where I'd spoil their body to kingdom come.

- Random little dancing sessions, either at home, or out and about. I'm not the kind to hide something, or someone, that has tremendous value in my life. I'd let the world see, who I'm with, a wonderful gem. Besides, dancing teaches you some interesting techniques, which can be applied in multiple areas.

- Maybe reading together, and with our intertwined hands, turn the pages.

- Each night, making sure, when 'kissing my partner good night', to kiss each and every spot on their body. Not only to show I love, every single inch of them, but to also instill, into them, a sense of confidence. I want them to feel, at least with me, that they are an angelic blessing.

- Surprises. Little random gifts, or blindfolding-and-leading-you-to-some-place. You know, the traditionally romantic gestures.

All that said. There is going to be playful competition. For example, if I do well, I want my partner to do well. I might jokingly boast of my accomplishments, just as I'd want them to as well; which would encourage me, to want to do better. When either of us does better, we both do better -- we both win.

Also, I'd be willing to do go-karts or paintball/laser tag. I could do parties, too, but if a good song comes on, you best be ready to crush everybody on the dance floor, LOL!