1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you ever get sick of being femme?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PositivelyMe, Nov 19, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes I do.. And I'm also attracted to other feminine girls! I could never go butch :dry: it is rather heartbreaking when I get hit on by men and reality hits that I look and act too feminine to be seen as a lesbian. I definitely love girls though.

2. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I do hate that people automatically assume I'm straight though. And watching Youtube videos of femme couples makes me depressed because I wish I could meet another femme
    :frowning2:

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's why I don't watch videos of lesbian couples anymore because I can't even meet another girl and it makes you depressed and sad

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm the opposite. I wish I was more feminine

5. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

Yeah I do get sick of being femme. My long hair is frustrating me. I hate how long it takes to dry and how it never does what I want it to. One day I'm going to chop it all off and dye it fun colors. I'm thinking of something like this.
    [​IMG]

6. pennylane1988

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've got the same issue. I dress feminine most of the time. Sometimes I go more for a tomboy kind of look but I still act girly and it usually gets confused with hipster lol. I hope getting out of the closet helps with that.

7. Lipstick Leuger

Meh. My wife says that even when I have short or cropped off hair, and wear flannel or her boxers under my jeans, or hiking boots, I STILL look Femme.

I love being a Femme, and would not trade it for the world. No matter what you look like on the outside, it is your energy that makes you Butch or Femme. Just because you change the outside, does not mean you are no longer Femme. It just means that you are a Femme that dressed differently. Your outside does not change your energy.

BTW Sepulse, I like that haircut and sport one along those lines myself. I have dark brown hair and thought that having a few blue streaks added would be fun, but not sure if it would look professional for my job.