1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GayRoachGal, Jan 13, 2023.

1. GayRoachGal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    potentially triggering content

early September last year i developed a serious crush on a girl from my school, late November I noticed stuff...
    she had all of a sudden changed... and for the worse, she was/ still kind of is a jerk.... she said/did some really horrible things to me and another friend... like talking about us behind our backs and instigating fights and stuff, then she turned around and said all her friends were leaving her. Shes told me I vent too much to her and I never let her vent and that I'm selfish and make everything about me and that I'm "using" her.

look ik she was SA but….. did she have to be so mean when i was trying to offer her help and support? did she really turn around and say she lied?

so thanks a lot crush... you gave me more trust issues and made me feel unworthy of love so I just don't bother with following through with crushes

2. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry things worked out so poorly. Just for clarification's sake, did she lie about the SA? Or was it something else she lied about?

This is in no way meant to condone her behaviour nor to set the blame at your feet--because from what I can tell, you've done nothing wrong--but it sounds like, SA or not, something major has happened to her. Perhaps she's going through a lot right now and thus, is acting out in particularly negative and self-destructive ways.

That said, she's not your responsibility. If she's pushed you away, there's really nothing you can do for her unless she decides she needs/wants help--and even then, you're under no obligation.

I know things like this can colour our perception of future interactions, but try not to let what happened with her spoil things for you. Take some time to move past this, and when you're ready, you'll find someone who shares your feelings and matches your energy.