1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused this summer

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by TheEd1996, Aug 12, 2018.

1. TheEd1996

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, Im a 21 year old college student currently taking a bachelors degree in Biotech.

Last semester in chemistry I met this guy whom ive fallen for.Over the course of the semester sometimes he acted like he wanted to be my friend but other times not so much.

One time I invited him to go eat but he told me he couldn't go because he was busy. After that each time we got out of class he always said "im feeling so hungry right now".

We did manage to go to eat a few times. Even when the semester was over we went alone to the movies. What I found weird was that he was very well dressed and had a lot of perfume. I said to him "Wow the theater is really empty" to which he said "its better this way". At the end he wanted to walk me to my car but his car was to far frpm mine so he told me "well I have to go but invite me when you go see another movie, I had a gpod night tonight".

After that we returned to the theater with our friends, when the movie was over we went to a bar and after the bar we were outside speaking. I was kind of drunk so I noticed that he started getting protective and told me "If you knew you had a long ride back home why did you drink???"

After that we the group when on a vacation but before we went my car broke down so I had to ask for someone to give me a ride (He was one of the friends I asked). He told me he would have called me but he never did.

When the trip was over each time I asked him to hang out he started to say he couldn't. After a while I started to think he was avoiding me. A few weeks a go I decided to text him and to ask if anything happened to which he replied "nothings happened Ive just been really busy at work and I didn't have time for anything else but I hope we can hang out more when college starts.

This summer Ive been really depressed because I really like him. Hes a good guy plus he's pretty attractive and likes what I like.

Indicators that he likes me:

1)Ive caught him stealing glances at me and when I look at him he strares away.

2)Hes told me he doesn't have a problem with two guys having sex.

3)One time in class our profesor was explaining to us how "compound X is attracted to compoumd Y". My crush was sitting next to me and he told me "I really like what he's saying with a grin on his face.

4)One time he told my friend (shes a girl) "boyfriends have to be treated correctly or they'll leave.

5)I told him about the time when I was raped (something I don't tell anyone). After I told him I got really nervous because I thought I weirded him out. The same day I texted him because I was really scared that he might not wonna be my friend (im self conscious about that). He replied "you dont have to worry about it, im not gonna tell anyone because that is your right, you telling me shows how much trust we have woth each other. Nothing is gonna change our friendship".

The question is ¿does he like me?

Hes a really researved guy and he only has Snapchat (he doesn't post anything) amd whatsapp so knowing his sexual preference is hard. Hes pretty masculine too.