1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chip can you help.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by LLsailor, Jul 3, 2018.

1. LLsailor

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only reason I questioned my sexuality was because I wanted to be gay for.. reasons. I never got to date a girl I truly liked from the beginning. They rejected me in the spot most the time.. I dated one girl who I decently liked out of pure physical attraction but she cheated on me messed me me up pretty badly. I started to want to be gay in a hope to kinda find that love where I could actually trust someone, or date someone I really really liked from the start. Girls just always seemed to pick on me and ever since I was cheated on when I was 17 I felt completely different towards women. I fantasize men but I yet have to get a crush on one. I keep crushing on women as of now and I still fantasize about them too but it’s certain women.. like the ones I feel I can trust? Im currently in a relationship but whenever I feel she’s to clingy I always think she’s doing that to cover something up for whatever reason. I love having sex with her and cuddling but my mind just can’t think positive. I’m sorry if this is confusing but should I see a therapist about relationship/ trust issues?