1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Time Disney Fans :O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Andrew

oh my goodness. Yeah. Thats me :wink: haha. Hit me up with a friend request. i was wondering, if you go on that site? Uhm. But yeah. Make sure you send me a f/r on that :slight_smile: Uhm, you think your obsessed? Excuse me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lol, i am probably more obsessed :wink: Once I old enough, Disney Credit Card for me :]. haha. All-Star Movies is better then Sports ftw :wink:. So, enjoy!

-Luis

2. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Well it's AS Music, but it doesn't really matter. I won't be at the hotel hardly any of the time!

3. Andrew

Haha. Are you going to see SpectoMagic Parade? I mean.. I cry when I see it. its so emotional for me LOL. But yeah. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Did you add my on magic :wink:. And it should be cool around that time :grin:

4. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

Haha...we always stay in the All-Star resorts when we go (which is multiple times a year). Those or Pop Century...but that's pretty much the same thing. I really like those resorts, they're cheap, convenient, and pretty nice (not five star, but I don't need that!).

Am I the only nerd who listens to Walt Disney World music frequently? Like I have a ton of it on my iPod...SpectroMagic is amazing...Illuminations might be my favorite piece of music ever composed...hehe...yeah...I'm a nerd...I'm sorry! Though I don't know if I'm obsessed as you guys are.

5. Andrew

No your not the only nerd. Because I listen to it as well. I like literally cry when I hear SpectroMagic. Also, on the hotels.. I love POLY, but if you don't to waste the money. The All-Star Resorts are fine. I would say POP is better then the All-Stars though :wink:. Thats just my opinion though. haha, I am obsessed >_<. But oh well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I ever do the Disney College Program, I really want to work in Attractions for be a Performer.. For SpectroMagic. The guys that spin in the " balls " aka Spectromen are amazing. My favorite part of the show. Illumations.. To tell you the truth. I have never seen it, since I am not a big epcot fan :frowning2:.

-Luis

6. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I have a Disney playlist on my iPod. In fact I'm listening to it right now on my iTunes...:icon_redf

I've stayed at the Contemporary before and I thought it was awesome. I love how the monorail comes into the hotel. My dream is to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge w/ one the balconies that oversees the animals. Ah, one day...

7. Andrew

Haha we stayed there before. My parents were scared that we were going to get eating by a giraffe :icon_redf :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But anyways it was fun. I was just watching Spectromagic videos :frowning2: God, your so lucky? Do you mind telling us your disney playlist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

-Luis

#87 Andrew, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  8. Davey

the TV channel yes.
    i watch it about everyday.
    when i have kids i want them to watch disney
    i feel cartoon network has to weird of cartoons for kids.
    idk i get yell at alot for that!
    haha i idc though
    ^_^

9. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

Gasp! Never seen Illuminations! Haha, next time you go you should stop by EPCOT just to see it...I think it's worth it....but that's just me.

I agree, if I ever do the college program (thanks for the info on it) I would be a performer...though I'm not sure where I'd want to perform...I've always wanted to show up the guides on the Great Movie Ride...or be Gaston in Beauty and the Beast....oooohhh or be in Finding Nemo the Musical...though I don't think those are roles open to the college program, but I don't know!

10. Andrew

I am pretty sure those are really hard to get into.. Because most of the parts you mentioned were speaking parts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And I am pretty sure you would have to get recommended to do that. But I mean if you were to become a Parade Performer, thats still really cool.

I remember when I was leaving Magic Kingdom.. It was our last day there. And we stayed from Opening till Closing. We were really tired, so I called up my parents to pick us up ( it was me and my sister ). But then, all of a sudden I hear spectromagic music and my parents were screaming at me, because I told him we were ready :frowning2:. I had to miss that parade sadly.. But as we were literally running through the crowds, we saw my favorite part of the parade. The spectromen and also the butterflies and fairies. I remember walking and almost falling on someone.. Because one of the butterfly dancers, just gave me this smile and I couldn't stop looking at her... I just got this really really warm feeling and it made me get BUTTERFLIES in my stomach haha. I am never going to forget that ^.^

-Luis

11. varalhearts

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    OMFG!!!!!
    I LOVE DISNEY, it's like my life, it has awesome movies, shows, and just like....everything!
    Disney 24/7

LOVE IT

12. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I just checked and my Disney playlist has 174 songs in it, so yeah I don't think I'll be able to post it...:grin:

13. Andrew

LOL. :slight_smile: well what albums are they from? like are they from parades/attractions.

-Luis

14. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Well, I live near Disneyland, if that means anything. =]
    Still, I like it enough; not as much as my sis, though.

15. Andrew

Lucky Duck. Can we change places please :slight_smile: Haha I love California. Its so " warm " and the beaches are AMAZING.

-Luis

16. berileos

berileos Guest

I love to watch Disney cartoons anytime I can.My favorite characters are Pluto and Donald Duck...I can laugh all day when I watch them:icon_bigg

17. Tim

Tim

Haha IHeartDisney, I'm beginning to hate you :astonished: You post everything I wanna post before I can post it... ON TWO FORUMS! XD

Common interests are not always a good thing >_>;

18. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

Again, I love Disney. But as a sidenote...I'm going to Disney World on some weekend before the summer is over. Woot Woot!

19. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

They are from the Disney animated movies, the official WDW soundtracks, and a lot of park music that I downloaded off the net like the songs from the carosel. :icon_bigg Oh and I have all of the Disneymania cd's downloaded as well. Love those.

20. Andrew

All you disney fans. Disney Shows are going to be on throughout the WHOLE DAY on the Travel Channel <3. Yay.

I just love Disneyland/World Specials :slight_smile:

-Luis