1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JavyD3, Jul 17, 2023.

1. JavyD3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you… sending you back a virtual hug. It really means a lot since I have no one I can talk to about these things. The few people I’ve met on apps want nothing but hookups. No meaningful connections thus far. So I appreciate you and others that have been part of this conversation.

Keller likes this.
  2. Journey616

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    this is what caught me eye on your post. The absence of the the relationship or girlfriend puts your urges into overdrive.

I can relate to this, although I’m still married, but if my wife goes out of town for a day or more. Same thing happens to me. Thoughts are amped up. When she is away it feels like the floodgates get opened. Similar to you although I’m still with my wife. When ever we are in fights and not talking again gay urges get amped up.

Is it because I’m repressing while she is here even though she knows my history and my attraction to men?

But like you molested when I was young.
    Witnessed gay sex between father and neighbor when I was really young approx 3-4 years of age. Which led to experimenting with other boys at a very young age and like other mentioned above reliving the trauma. With the acts I saw my father and neighbor performing. I also question are my urges a result of this influence at such a young age? Or have just repressed it all the whole time?

Oh brother you are not alone with this situation.

3. JavyD3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It’s annoying. Because it’s like nonexistent when I was with my girl. I don’t get urges or think about. My ex was my type of chic and she satisfied in all aspects of a typical relationship. However, once she left me I’m looking.

It hurt loosing my ex over this. I’m to the point of just getting a dog man. That way I remain single and really think what the fuck I want out of life.

As of now , my desire is to be with a girl in a relationship eventually.

This thing with guys is purely sexual. I feel that if I haven’t been raped I wouldn’t be in this boat.

4. Journey616

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah same deal no romantic attraction but sexual is through the roof.