1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are the people in your school attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maracont, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most guys at my college are too cute. Mainly, the music majors :grin:

2. Zannan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Only guys at my school are attractive personality wise. Some girls and gentlemen (grown men unfortunately) are attractive physically. One grown men is attractive personality wise too. So ya.

3. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In high school, there were about 5 really attractive guys and 5 really attractive girls in my senior class of about 200, making for 5% of the class that was really attractive. There were certainly attractive people, though. I think that ratio held constant down through the 9th graders, though I really only looked back about one year. In this high school, the prettier girls were more noticeable than the hot guys. I was looking at yearbooks, and noticed, after the fact, that the year ahead of us had 10 to 15 really good looking guys.

In college, yes, there were a lot more attractive folks and it's because they came from many areas. It also seems that more affluent, attractive people have better looking kids, or maybe they just carry themselves differently because of their silver spoons. There were a lot of good looking guys in undergrad. There were attractive girls, too, but it was often discussed that the guys on campus were better looking. I've read up on changes at the school, and it is discussed (on line) that the girls at the campus have become much more attractive, and a visit confirmed that the student body's looks have improved. I think it's because even more affluent people are now going there.

As for grad school, it's hard to say. There were attractive people, but they weren't as uniformly attractive as in undergrad (it's a type thing) and it was a different region with different looks. However, I can think of a handful of guys who really stood out, including one in my program. Sitting next to a few girls talking smack, one generally very restrained girl said "Yeah, I'd date him," and that affirmed that I have good taste. LOL.

4. Hrantou

I never really look honestly. But once in a while there's that one guy walking around that I do a double-take at :grin:

My old high school though...typical hot catholic-school boy hotness :kiss:

5. RainyViolinist

I wish *le sigh*:bang::dry:. Almost no one in my grade I find attractive, and the few that are are (ugh English grammar why you do dis) usually douchebags or not the type of people I hang around with. Typical gay high schooler troubles :lol:. A few of the upperclassmen are pretty cute though.

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not in the science major classes, no.

7. Pearly

Personally i do think there are a quite a few attractive people in my school , but there's no one in my school that i would personally go out with , i'm just very picky lately and i'm glad bcuz before i would have like 3 crushes in 2-3 months very easily lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin::rolle:

8. All41

Some people are just absolutely gorgeous! I'm head over heals for this one boy but I dont't even no what his sexuality is :confused:

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most definitely. I think it has to do with being near the mountains where everyone is outdoorsy and are doing things like skiing, hiking, rock-climbing, etc. In general, college is the time when guys have a lot of free time to get fit.

Since my campus is on the side of a mountain, there are lots of skaters who take the bus/train to the top and skate to the bottom, and a lot of them are good-looking; though, it can be hard to tell if they're college-aged or just teenagers from neighboring schools.

And then, there are the hot Mormon guys, especially the ones in their "missionary clothes." Seriously, there are a lot of blonds in Utah, largely due to the demographics. :grin:

Finally, I am student in the medical/health part of the campus, and those medical students are insanely hot with their tight-fitting dress clothes and sometimes white coats.

10. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    No, physically and mentally. Ugh.

11. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    It seems like the guys at my school are more attractive than the girls. The girls at my school are too preppy. Preppy girls aren't my type.

12. GayNerd

I'd say about a quarter of them are, in my opinion. In fact, I have a crush on 2 guys.. :3

13. bitchyetough

60% of the guys in my faculty are gay. Not so many of them are mentally or physically attractive.
    I should of gone to law school for the eye candy.

14. silkfrog1292

With the exception of one, none in my faculty do I find particularly attractive. That one exception does look really handsome, but his over-done hair (the stiff ones you see on fashion-show runways) and his obsession with designer clothes puts me off.

University-wise though, the only faculty which I found to have a half-decent population of attractive people is the faculty of medicine.

15. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I think we have some pretty good looking people at my school.

16. Skyline

In my community college there are a diverse amount of students. I often feel attracted to 3 or 4 of my classmates, and everyone else is just kind of normal I guess.

17. musicrebel

There's a couple of girls in my grade who are attractive, but on the other hand, a lot of the girls over-do the whole "expensive clothes" trend look (like buying $160 brand-name jeans and flimsy-sparkly shirts and stuff to fit in) and the popular girls are just fake because of the pounds of makeup they apply to their faces. Their hair is even worse.
    So 4% of my grade basically since I don't pay any attention to guys.

In other grades, there are some more sensible people, but I can't pinpoint who's attractive. Except I am friends with this girl in a grade lower than me and she's freaking attractive.

18. SecretlyASloth

There are a LOT of attractive guys at my school and let me tell you it is a daily struggle.

19. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    2D people are where it's at.
    But there's this one Asian dude who is pretty damn sharp.
    I want to find a hot girl or three, but my type of girl is uncommon IRL.
    There need to be more Asian ladies with sharp faces.

20. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

No one has made my heart skip a beat, but there are a few cute guys.