1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Gamers Here :D ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Swamp56, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Level75

Here here. Sonic may have stumbled a bit here and there. But to me, he'll always be the best.

Just off the top of my head, the games that I really got into: Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Generations, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Kingdom Hearts (especially 358/2 Days), Dragon Quest VIII, The World Ends with You, Super Mario 3D Land, Neverwinter Nights, Skyrim (of course, who hasn't played it these days?), Generation II Pokemon, Final Fantasy XI.

Crank it up to 11, I listen to way too many video game soundtracks too.

2. alex7song

YES! Someone else who loves 358/2 Days too! So many people hate that game, but I cried....so much....

3. Level75

I think the Mission-based gaming was a turn off for people. Personally, it was just perfect for those train commutes to work. You pick it up, do a few missions, then save more for another day.

Personally, I can't see how some people can mock 358/2 Days then turn around and praise Re: Coded. I thought Re: Coded was the cheapest, most expendable piece of trash ever.

4. whoareyou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I play skyrim almost 24/7 xD and then theres portal 1 and 2, and all the online games i play :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. unknownerror

i am definitely a gamer. I currently am back to WoW (I've quit several times over the years, only to come back because I missed friends)

I also play a lot of console stuff, mostly RPGS, because my roommate is a fanatic and buys it all :slight_smile:

6. Aquilo

I loved old games as a kid, and still do, because of their complexity or the nostagia : p
    The more options and complexity the better : )

Simtower
    Simcity 2000
    Civilization II
    Age of Empires
    Capitalism II

Internet game:
    Kingdom of Loathing

Newer games:
    Dwarf Fortress
    Minecraft
    Europa Universalis II
    Victoria
    Crusader Kings II
    Crusader Kings is really awesome, you play as a dynasty in the Middle Ages, trying to keep the dynasty alive and is focused on the persons. One of my most favourite games was when my homosexual king of England ( : D ) had to kill his brother (the king of Aragon, a kingdom in Spain), because he was sending assassins to me and my son, this brother tried to assassinate me so he would inherit my kingdom, but I didn't like that as he was an evil excummunicated kinslayer (if he had succeeded I would be forced by the game to continue with my brother).

(probably sounds a bit weird but I love the intrigue) : D