Any 'active' lesbians who came out late? How did you build up a lesbian identity?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by LooseMoose, Jan 7, 2015.

1. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, I must comment as I am the oddball "butch" and I totally agree with you. The biggest reason I thought that most of my life I was straight and not bisexual or lesbian, is despite my very tomboyish nature, muscular physique and more "butch" type habits, and my aggressiveness in bed, I always enjoyed being on the receiving end of my partners attentions as much as I enjoy "topping" with the ladies now. To me, my ideal partner is someone who will accept that the relationship, both in and out of bed, is 50/50 and I apologize for the less than elegant phrasing...has no problem using the strap on me too not just receiving what I can dish out. Add to this while you'll rarely ever see me in a dress, I can and will wear a nice suit, makeup as needed to bring out my eyes and bone structure if I'm going to be photographed and accentuate the chest nature gave me.

#21 BlackCat3929, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  2. Lipstick Leuger

That is the most common lesbian stereotype. Butches don't receive and they always strap.

Honestly, I know few Butches that always strap/top and don't ever have their partners strap. I know many Femmes, including myself, that strap/top or would if their Butch partners asked or enjoyed it. Plus, what about Lipstick girls? They are both girly and they probably strap, both of them, as well. The exception to this rule would be a Stone Butch/strong top and Stone Femme/strong bottom, who are very much set in what they expect in bed. I don't even know how this crap got started. It has messed a few of us up though, that is for certain!

Second only to the Butch short hair, and Femme long hair stereotype...which is why I didn't realize I was Femme at first.

3. BlackCat3929

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people

(Big sigh) that is so hot. Im sorry but few things get me more turned on than a femme/lipstick dominating my behind. Maybe this is why I enjoy the strip club so much. I can let a woman do what she wants with me