1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anxiety over my feelings

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sadness, Jun 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hu guys, so i was doing great, and im still quite fine. But bc of what happened yesterday, which was the fact that i get hard seeing gay hentai, a lot of questions pop up my head, whenever i imagine kissing girls i feel aroused and hard all good, but feel i bad feeling in my stomach and i dont know why, can ocd make i have physical feelings such as this or even psychological? And when i think of kissing men i dont feel nothing, no arousal or hard but i get some anxiety, i remeber ppl saying that when you feel anxiety is bc you are in denial, dont know if its true, and dont know if ocd does this too, im kind messy right now, im probably talking the same thing again ): would like some advices.

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is OCD, and it's basically the same thing you've posted about repeatedly. You may need to check in with your psychiatrist to determine if the dosage level is still appropriate for you. Closing thread now.

masterofnone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.