1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A shot at love with Tila Tequila

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GlindaRose, Feb 12, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

Yay! to Lisa being booted
    Shit! to Bo and Jay staying
    Shit! to Georgie being booted (i dont really care anymore though)
    Yay! to Brittany staying
    Eh. to Kristy staying

#101 SamAlex728, Jun 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. SamAlex728

and asshole bo
    cant 4get him

3. Trumpetplyer23

I don't mind Bo, actually, he's not my favorite, he talks with a funny accent and he's from Ohio. No one else talks with a funny accent here in Ohio.

I'd rather have him win than persay Kristy or Jay. Now, my vote goes to Brittany.

4. Tim

Tim

I got mad she booted Lisa. I'd MUCH rather have someone be honest they aren't in love, then someone faking saying they are in love. Love develops slowly. Tila made me hate her with lisa being booted.

I'm sorry, I'm happy george left. His foot was cut!!! oh, the glass was fake?

5. jazzrawr

HAHA! ohhh, Georgie and the glass XD
    i was kinda happy he left too, cause he WAS really nice and sweet in the beginning but after he came back he got...wierd. >.<
    I was REALLY mad Lisa left!!! i love her!!!
    although its good for Lisa, because she deserves someone who doesnt focus so much on herself like Tila does.
    I was so happy that rittany stayed though. Shes so gorgeous...^.^ shes my fave other than Lisa.
    Kristy is meh. I hate Jay [rawr.]
    and I dont like Bo...i dont know why. I just dont. ick.

6. Lisa is gone!!! NOOO!!!! :tears:

Jeez, nobody good is left. I hope both guys go home this week; I don't really like Kristy but GOD the boys make me want to shoot myself... or them...

That was funny when Georgie was like "Oh I'm wearing a training bra!" and when Kristy was like "I'd rather eat pig vagina!"

7. jazzrawr

haha!! XD
    i know, Lisa was my faaavveee!
    now, i want either Kristy or Brittany to win, cause, to quote Megan, the boys make me want to shoot myself XD
    Brittany is so cute. Shes my second fave now. ^.^

8. LostAddict

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The cast this year was so lame. Other than Brittany and Lisa, they all seemed so boring and/or annoying. I've been rooting for Brittany for a long time, so I hope she wins. I used to think Tila wasn't bisexual and then she got into that fight with Lisa which was such an embarrassing couple fight that you see in public from time to time, so I'm starting to think maybe.
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was a third one either. I'm not sure if she's totally in it for love.

9. Trumpetplyer23

In some ways I think she's in it for publicity because if you say "Tila Tequila" people automatically think "A Shot At Love". I think she's also doing it for love, but in a shallow way.

Myzou is right, love just doesn't happen it has to develop, and over a course of six or seven weeks that just isn't possible, usually.

But seriously, if I had to pick between Bo and Jay, I'd pick Bo without any kind of thought. However, I don't think that it'll come down between those two. I think it'll be Brittany and Bo, in that case, I pick Brittany.

Am I the only one who noticed that Lisa (I like her and everything, no offense to her) is a bit of a player? Not that I think she'd be wrong for someone, but she gives off the player vibe. That being said, I seriously think she'll find someone better for her than Tila.

10. SamAlex728

im gay and out of the four left, id be with brittany first

11. SamAlex728

hes a cocky, arrogant dickhead who never fuckin shuts up, not unlike jay
    i dont see the "romantic" thing with bo
    hes just a jerk

12. pirateninja

Haha, I've been watching the whole first series all last night and just started watching the second series (Thank you God for the replays)

I definitely preferred the first series though. Although I have to say, the males in that house just remind me constantly just why I am a lesbian. :grin:

And I know that it has been said before, but Dani should have won.

13. Trumpetplyer23

Yeah, I agree, Dani should have won.

The guys this time, all of them were stupid except for George. She eliminated George twice, that must really suck.

Got a love the look on Bobby's face when he won, he looked pretty stupid, especially with the little head nodding he did. Moron.

Wow, this totally slipped my mind, until now, and it's probably not the most appropriate place, but, oh well, Pirateninja will you marry me?

#113 Trumpetplyer23, Jun 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  14. I haven't seen the first season, where can you find them? I need to watch the beginning of the second too, I've only seen from the one where Jay punched Bo... Oh, gosh, I'm mad at Tila now! All the good ones have gone!

15. jazzrawr

omg, youve missed out on alot!! XD

I agree, Dani should have won, i loves her!!!!

her and Lisa have been the two best.

16. GOD I hate Jersey even more now. In the second episode, he's like "You know, I'm kind of excited that some lesbians are gonna make some moves on me."

Yeah, that's why they're called lesbians. Cause they want to sleep with annoying assholes of men. :bang:

17. pirateninja

www.mtv.com

Search for "Tila Tequila" and all the shows are available for you to see!

Of course! :grin:

18. Tim

Tim

I agree :S Jay and Bo are jack:***:es, and Kristy just scares me.

19. SamAlex728

I'll just HAVE to correct you:
    Jay and Bo are asshole dumbfucks,
    and Kristy is a bit....well, indescribable (not in a good way)
    And Brittany is cute, there for the right reasons, and faced her hugest fear for Tila

20. Chaos

This show is so fake. She is obviously just doing it for publicity. Does anyone recall Bobby's comments after the show ended? Obviously some people from the show have told everyone that it's real, but I don't believe it. Especially after Bobby's comments and especially because of how fast this show came out so soon after the first.

You would think that if Tila and Dani really connected that she wouldn't go for a second show. Tila would go for Dani! Because according to Tila she and Bobby didn't have a connection after...

But I still watch the show!

I don't know why... Maybe it's because of my lack of Survivor or Big Brother.

Oh well I'm hypocritical.