1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A broken tv screen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sp3ct3re, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Sp3ct3re

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before I met the one I love, my view on life was simple, "every action is done for selfish reasons", even romance, I thought people did things for there lovers because it made them happy, and thus made the person who did the good thing happy, meaning it was self motivated, but the other day 1 action I did for my partner changed this view, I had a cookie I thought he would like, and saved it for him, this may seem insignificant but it means so much to me, after a few minutes I paused and thought "why am I saving this for him, whats my motivation???" and the only answer I could remotely comprehend was simply "it might make him happy", I pondered on this for roughly 5-10 minutes and realized what it meant, my view on the world as I knew it before was through a broken tv screen, damaged by the ones close to me who had grown cold to the world, I almost grew cold to the world myself before my sun came and saved me, this relationship teaches me more and more every day, who knows what will happen next.

2. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Beautiful