1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News ‘Victory or Death’: Inside the Dark Activism of White Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Oct 8, 2023.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    “The White Lives Matter network offers decentralized, do-it-yourself, antisemitic white supremacy and LGBTQ terrorism,”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...anual-reveals-hate-group-strategy-1234848279/

You know all these loser cowards are part of maga and related groups all over the world, working against our rights to exist and have freedom, equality and democracy. White supremacists, christian nationalists, kkk, nazis, etc are all in there together and should be rejected from all corners of society. A quick read of reddit conservative or worse places, it is all comments against us and other minorities it's disgusting but they love it and encourage each other to be more hateful against us. They totally distort and misunderstand everything about us and spread all the lies that hurt us, yet they think they are good people to cause our suffering and death. It's disturbing how distorted their thoughts are to be so hateful of people just trying to exist authentically and not hurting anyone.

2. Keller

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If those people wouldn’t be willing to resort to violence to promote their ignorant, bigoted worldviews, I’d have only pity for them. Imagine living a life so devoid of any meaning or purpose, that attacking groups of people for being different in some way seems like a good thing to do… All while blissfully ignoring actual, pressing issues that must be tackled before time runs out, or there just might not be any future to speak of, that very future that right-wingers strive to “protect” for “their children”.

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some think they are righteous and doing good, a crusade, like the ones trying to get to the end times and other psycho shit like that, so this is their purpose to them. The way they talk is so violent and hateful but to them it's justified and they are trying to share it and recruit more people. When you are doing good you don't have to hide it like they talk about secrecy and using untraceable printer, like wtf such cowards.

4. Keller

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good points.

5. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "There's no hate like Christian Love"
    [​IMG]

6. Sammy1995

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's sad that a hippy dippie pascifist religion is so thorougly corrupted at evey level snd every denominstion. I'm not even religious but Jesus' values directly correlate with being the exact thing most Christians despise. In fact if Jesus existed now they'd call him a commie and kick his head in. I have a lot of love for figures like Cornell West but it seems like his kind are a rarity.

7. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello All.....Just as many in our LGBTQ Community become angry when we are all accused of being child molesters and freaks, the same goes for painting the entire Christian community with the brush of hating all people in our LGBTQ Community. I am aware of the fact that many of us have been treated horribly by people who claim to be Christian and yet do not display the characteristic the defines a Christian...Love for their neighbor. Please remember that Empty Closets is a place where we can help and encourage each other...where we can lift each other up. If you were mistreated or hurt by people who used Christianity as their excuse...of course that was wrong when it happened and it's still wrong now. Fortunately, not all Christians are like that. There are Christians who love and accept people for who they are and who do not judge them because they are queer. I will grant you that they are in the minority (just as we are a minority), but they continue to do their best to express love for all. I know for a fact that there are members here on Empty Closets that are LGBTQ and Christian. We even have some staff who are openly Christian!

*****Posts about religion.....
    can sometimes get out-of-hand here on EC. Please, if you want to make a post on this thread, let's try to be respectful and avoid becoming unduly critical of our members.
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

8. Sammy1995

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry if my post came off that way. I guess I let my emotions get the better of me.

9. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sammy.....I can understand how you feel. I have seen some pretty terribly things done/said to LGBTQ folks by people who claimed to be Christians while acting like they never heard of "Love your neighbor as yourself "Matthew 22:39". We can only hope to do our best to do better than that ourselves.
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

10. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be clear, this post is about, "White supremacists, christian nationalists, kkk, nazis". That is not the majority of Christians and a very specific subset of them. I think most churchy people I know want us to have equal rights, and the hateful ones are the minority. It varies where you live I suppose and also we don't hear from the loving and supportive ones as much.

11. Sammy1995

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah sorry I didn't mean to come off as bigoted against all Christians I've just had bad experiances. I've met good Christians too for what it's worth.

12. caden0803

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is just me speaking from personal experience, but one of my closest friends who I’ve known since high school is a religious person. Although they are not outspoken about it like some others are. Yet I still find it worth something that they know I identify as part of the LGBT community. And nothing about our friendship has changed. As they treat me the same they always have since we became close friends.

#12 caden0803, Dec 30, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2023