1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mirko, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My hoard of my favorite air freshening plug-in I stocked up on a while ago finally ran out...and now I've discovered Febreze discontinued the scent permanently. Whyyyyy Vanilla and Cream was the best one of them all...now my house is going to smell weird and different for months no matter which replacement I pick.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Shallow waters

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why must coming out be scary even if you know the outcome probably won’t be that bad? :c

4. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Simon said in Love, Simon: no matter who you are, announcing who you are to the world is scary because what if the world doesn't like you?

I believe in you *hugs*

5. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Saw a rainbow flag on a porch today in rural Ogemaw County, Michigan. I'm on vacation up here and that made my day.

6. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will complain about there not being an "Anxious" mood indefinitely.

7. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thinking after this weekend I'm really glad i have therapy today

8. Shallow waters

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you :slight_smile: That is a good quote. I feel upset it is something I feel like I must do. Like in the movie when he says its not fair that straight people don’t have to come out.

9. Ravenstar

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I HATE SUMMER SCHOOL!!!

10. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I hear you! I'm only taking two classes but I can't seem to get motivated.

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've noticed when I discover a male I consider a 10/10, it so overpowers any feelings I have for women, they almost become invisible. Have there been 10/10 women for me? It seems I notice them more often, but more are simply "good enough"... Maybe that's why I went with "straight" for so long? I'm pretty specific with my preferences

12. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really wish YouTube would work. There’s one song I really want to learn, but it won’t load passed a certain point.

13. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's feels strange when someone you look up to/admire starts being proud of you and gives complimentary remarks.

No. Stop it. This is supposed to be the other way around. Stop making me question things. I liked the tables where they were, quit turning them around. :confused:

-Regards, a person who hasn't quite figured out how to deal with praise. :sweat_smile:

#7373 Canterpiece, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  14. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Applying for a job with a private prison company makes me feel like I need to take a shower.

15. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My god this summer has been awful. It's been so draining that I've pretty much removed myself from online and many things I enjoy...hence why I haven't been around. So far, the only good things really have been my sister's wedding, this program I do annually on campus, and getting to spend time with one of my friends. Let's recap shall we:
    • I've applied at literally every school district in a wide but predetermined range (literally State College (Penn State) to Philly kind of range) that has an opening in my certification.
    • My home district I got through to the second round of interviews...but didn't get the job. I tried contacting the district several times while waiting to hear and heard nothing from them until after the school board meeting where they approved who got the job (one of whom is a girl I was friends with...and I'm happy for and mad at all at the same time).
    • I had two interviews last week but didn't move past the first round for either of them. What's even more of a bummer there is that the one was an hour and 20 minute drive one way so I missed half of a day with the program I was working.
    • My summer job has been awful. I hate working with these two old ladies. In my opinion they should both be fired but...
    I just...really need a job. I have an interview on Monday at a district about an hour away. I'm hoping I get a call for an interview at another local district. The local district isn't really my first choice but it pays well, I can commute so no rent or bills, and I have a teacher at the school writing emails on my behalf to the admin (and I don't even know him but I guess he's a family friend?). Oh, AND the local one is like two blocks away from one of my friends who I enjoy seeing so that'd be a perk.

OH! And I've been dealing with being very attracted to this guy I matched with on an app and want to meet finally and mess around with. And wanting random shit from apps. BUT ALSO knowing that I'm developing feelings for a friend that I know has feelings for me and I don't really know how to process that and.

Bleh.

16. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to see a play called Hair: The American Tribal Love Rock Musical with my boyfriend almost as a joke because it looked like such an insane storyline (seriously, whoever wrote that thing must have been on a crap-ton of acid) and....it was actually amazingly good. It's probably my favorite play now honestly. It's about hippies doing crazy hippie things, with super not politically correct jokes every minute and the actors are completely interactive with the audience to the point where more than half the play there's actors running around talking to and performing with audience members. Like, one of them took off his pants and threw them to a random old lady in the audience and then started spanking himself in her face as part of the crazy drugged-out hippie stuff. Most of the audience were old people wearing hippie clothes, who seemed like they were actual hippies decades ago.

I was unaware there was a fully nude scene too, so that was quite a surprise when suddenly every single actor/actress got totally naked with everything on their body clearly visible. I know a few of the actors too so that was a bit awkward to see their junk right out in the open but it was cool how passionate they all were about the performance. There was a mixture of straight and gay actors, I'm pleasantly surprised the straight ones weren't homophobic about getting nude with gay guys on stage.

17. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never seen Hair, but I've heard about it. (I think I saw at least part of a movie version. And I've heard chunks of sound tracks.)

Quite possible given the era when it was written!

Fitting for the era when written!

I've heard of that, and I think it was newsworthy when first staged. I'm not sure if it was Hair that was referenced, but some comedian apparently made a crack that if he wanted to see a nude person, he'd take off his clothes and stare into the mirror and save the cost of tickets!

Yes...although in any case it would be pointless worrying about other actors, given that audience would see one nude.

18. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Apparently it takes a toll on the actors to have to act so crazy, high, and emotionally invested in everything for the play. The lead actor was a classmate of mine and he had a real mental breakdown in the last couple minutes of the show, started uncontrollably sobbing and visibly shaking, and continued crying into the shoulders of random audience members after it ended as they came up to congratulate him and hug him etc.

When I asked him why he said it was a "heavy show" and he felt like he actually was his character (who is constantly torn between his friends approval and his parents love the entire play, then gets drafted into the Vietnam war against his will which goes against his pacifist philosophy, and dies in it)

19. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's been ages since I've seen a live production of Hair! It's a great show.

20. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe this is the turning point.