1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bi Since Birth, Feb 17, 2012.

1. TriCube

I don't have any, and don't plan to - as of right now anyways. But if I got one, it would be a Maltese Cross on my shoulder. Not for meaning, just because it looks cool. I'd have to convince myself with a really good reason to get it, though.

2. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You stole my idea. :dry: :lol:

I like the sybol of Isis, but I really want the symbol of Horus, my Egyptian zodiac sign..

3. maverick

I've got a hawk between my shoulderblades flying into the sun (tribal style, I'm an artist and designed it myself).

Next Tuesday I'm getting the latin motto Audaces fortuna iuvat over my heart. It translates as, "Fortune favors the bold".

4. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    Mwaha, go looking for a tattoo thread and what do you know, it isn't even that old! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've been considering getting a tattoo for some time... started seriously considering it about two years ago? And lately I've actually started working towards it (designing, flash-hunting, actually talking to people about local artists :grin:). I'm thinking of a dragon on my left shoulder, either a celtic-asiatic bounding down a series of clouds or my custom baby with coils and stylized wings peeking out with a few ripples. Roughly inspired by this and this, respectively.

Either one'll be six to seven inches long and maybe three wide, but I haven't decided on shading or not; I prefer solid colours and a limited palate for the first idea, but the other seems to want more bright shininess XD

5. TraceElement

I want to get 2, but never had the guts to actually go get them. One that says "TWLOHA"... to write love on her arms. It's an orginization that helps bring awareness to self injury, self harm, depression, and suicide. I want to get it as a reminder that I am not alone, even in my darkest hour. The other is a heart.

6. I talked to a tattoo artist about my next peice and had him draw up some ideas....didn't like them...off to find a new artist :/

7. MK5golf

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Bi Since birth. What are you driving/riding? Thats the more important question!
    And one day Id like to get the outline of both Italy and Greece, perhaps on my back.

8. Free Yourself

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tattoos are my LOVE!!! Seriously I love getting them, I love seeing them done, and I find them extremely attractive!! I only have 5 as on now! I have one on my leg of music notes and my older brothers initials, it's a memorial thing. Then I have one in between my shoulder blades of a Chinese symbol meaning "strength". A butterfly on my foot. On the left bottom righ of my back I have a blue child abuse awareness ribbon. Then I have my whole side done, with a feather that ends up turning into a bunch of little birds and it says "free yourself"! <3

9. timo

I don't have any tattoos yet but I'll definitely get one some day. With the motto 'go big or go home' I'd love to have a big big big chest piece. Idea is to have a text placed like this combined with something along the lines of this / this / this

Although this is just about where I want it I don't know what to get yet. And it's so expensive. Ah well I'm patient enough to wait another 5 yrs or so

10. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I have two tattoos, I'm hoping to get two more eventually. I have one on my right ankle of Tweety Bird. :slight_smile: And I have another tattoo on the top of my left foot of a butterfly. I really want to get a pride tattoo sometime of two rainbow hearts overlapping each other but I'm still trying to figure out where I want it at. :grin:

11. ok455

Not really a tattoo person i find them overrated

12. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love tattoos a lot and I cannot wait to get my own done. Sadly, I'm only fifteen, and if I were going to get a tattoo I'd need parental consent I think, and as if THAT'S going to happen.
    When I do get them done though, I want:
    -An anchor on my left wrist with a bird on it to symbolize the freedom to stay anywhere or go anywhere I please and to remind me I always have choices
    -(I stole this idea from someone on the internet that I can relate a lot to) A heart with mechanical parts that.. aah here's the picture and explanation
    -"The red washing down the bathtub can't change the color of the sea at all" on my right hip because that's what stopped me from committing suicide last year
    -The Rose Lalonde squiddle symbol with really detailed tentacles coming out from it and maybe something like "she's gone grimdark" written around it (shut up haha)
    -In relation to pride, a really small lesbian symbol (like the two female symbols interlocking or something) on my pinkie finger of my left hand because it's subtle and I could just explain it with "oh well I'm a feminist" or something if I needed to.

13. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

have many right shoulder i have thumper from bambi, for the birth of my daughter, 4 runes on my left wrist, than dates running up the inside of left are that continue with no end in sight.
    A pair of red pink lips tattooed on the right cheek of my butt!!!
    Next week a aqua buttterfly done on my bikini line in the v-area right side.
    then a tat of the sign of odin 2 weeks after that, and maybe 2 raven heads after that!!

14. MusicIsLife

At the moment I have five tattoos. My next one--my harry potter tattoo will happen when I get a second job and pay off most of my debt.

Attached Files:

15. bubblesh204

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't currently have any but I'm planning on getting a few eventually. I will probably end up getting a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon on the back left side of my neck to match my aunts and "love is the movement" on my left wrist.

16. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Omfg I llooove tattoos!! As soon as I turn 18, I plan on getting some. I want a heart with two arrows through it on my left hand (in that spot betweem my thumb and forefinger), a yin-yang on my right hand in the same place, a red rose on my left ankle, and my love's name in really ornate script on my right hip... I'd like to have a rainbow-something...somewhere. I've got lots of time to think about that, though, so no worries:slight_smile: And, somewhat related: I want an industrial cartilage piercing and snake bites:wink:

17. aeva

I love tattoos, on me and on other people. I have 4: 'Imagine' (as in the John Lennon song) in between my shoulders, 'One' (for my mom who died when I was little) on my lower back, which are both solid black, with extensive curling around them. Then I also have a paw print on my hip (for one of my kitties, and because I'm a vet tech), and a snake around my ankle (for my best friend of 14 years), both of which are solid black. I drew all of them, and love that added personal aspect.

18. angiemari

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have 2 as of now. On my back left shoulder is a heart filled in with the Italian flag ciPods and a banner that says speranza which means hope in Italian. My other one is my lower back right side and it's a butterfly. I have more that I want just have to save for them I love tattoos

19. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have 3 currently. My first was two ginkgo leaves on my back. I also have a quill pen on my left ankle and my biggest piece has a skull, hourglass, moth, and candle. That one's on my right thigh. I love tattoos and plan to get many more. Not sure whether I'd want to get a pride tattoo or not, but I wouldn't rule it out completely. It'd have to be something unique.

20. I have 1, so far. It's a compass rose on my inner forearm, so I'll always find my way. And I plan on getting another one in a few weeks, of my pet budgie. Maybe on my upper arm or something.