I really like this guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jostle100, Aug 25, 2011.

1. zoezoewriter

Florida, USA (AKA Where the old go to die)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ahhh! My god you are soooo lucky! Every person I've ever liked has hated me, been against LGTB, or straight! **jealousy**

2. maverick

Yeah, he totally wants you. :lol:

3. Mad Man L

You're not just lucky. He wants your dick. :lol:

But omg, Grade 6... back in Grade 6 five years ago (when I was there), you'd be labled as just being 'confused' in Grade 6...

4. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    damn it, I'm starting to like another guy. He's seems to fit my interests and he's very shy. He came up and talked to me a few times but I kinda ignored him, cause I'm shy as well. We were reading a story with a partner in reading class, we sat together in a corner and were awkwardly close to each other, he seemed to enjoyed it. Theres probably a rare chance the other guy I like is gay too, but he's seems like a person who would want to be a friend, not in a relationship with some gay guy.

5. TheAnonymity

Kid, stick with this other bi boy. He sounds like a catch and a keeper. You're one of the lucky ones. I guarantee you you won't have this luck again in middle school.

6. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like the other guy better but he's probably gonna be straight. He suits my interests better and we have the same interest. The guy right now=not my type. I figured that the guy I'm with know isn't shy. I'm shy and so is the other guy (Michael). We did these little get to know you things at the beginning of the school year and he put shy as his description, so did I. I didn't have the guts just to go up and talk to him, he came up to me first. I play an oboe and he plays french horn so he sits right by me in band. Should I still keep the other guy?

7. zoezoewriter

Florida, USA (AKA Where the old go to die)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hyu... Yes. Yes you should. You have to realize that there aren't many kids in middle school willing to admit they're not straight. You have to go with what you've got.

8. TheAnonymity

I definitely would advise you to stay with him.

Of course, if you really want to give him up, I can't force you not to and I wouldn't try, but if you really do, then it's your choice. You decide who is best for you. Of course, realistically, you have the choice of staying with this catch you have now, or you could choose to wait for God knows how long until you find another boy that you like that is gay. I was a shy person in 6th grade to, but I wouldn't let it stop me from trying to achieve happiness. That is what it comes down to. If he makes you happy, stay with him. If he doesn't, then let him go nicely. He may be a little sensitive about being dropped by the guy he just told one of his biggest secrets to.

Either way, I must give you 'props' for this much luck in finding him, and respect for being brave enough to come out to him.

9. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok thanks, for the advice.

10. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm trykng to be friend with other guy, didn't have the guts to talk to him. He came up to me and tried to talk to me but I ignored him, again.

11. TheAnonymity

How much did you ignore him? Straight out not even glancing at him when he tried to say something to you? Because kid, I did that a lot of times in middle school, and not just in middle school, but believe me, it won't get you many places if you ignore someone, especially if you're looking for a boyfriend.

12. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I glance at him trying to say something but I just smile and look away.

#52 jostle100, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  13. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any tips for talking to him?

14. TheAnonymity

As a shy person such as yourself (and as I am), you should try to find a good enough excuse to start up a conversation. Not even a conversation, just a quick comment or question. Just, for example, drop your pencil on the floor "accidentally" near him, make it look like you can't reach it, and then ask him to grab it for you. Simple as that. The first step to talking to him.

It doesn't need to be overly complex. You don't need to start a conversation with him about, say, the meaning of life, just try to find an interest or reason that's good enough to start talking to him about, and jump on it.

15. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That happened about 4 times already. I dropped my paper 3 times without noticing and he picked it up and asked "Is this yours?" I say "yeah, thanks" and then we just go back to what we were doing. The other time is when I dropped my pencil without noticing.

EDIT: Starting a conversation won't work because we aren't usually allowed to talk in class. Its a coincidence that I sit next to him in band and spanish. I can talk more in band since the teacher is dealing with someone else.

#55 jostle100, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  16. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    These posts I make might be a little confusing, heres something to clear it up a little. Colton: The guy who told me that he was gay
    Michael: The guy I like but doesn't know I know I'm gay.
    Noah: Twins with Colton.

Michael is really funny and I got a hug from 2 people today, both of them were like half hugs. I just took one arm and hugged.

17. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    het TheAnonymity, could you give me some more advice to talk to Michael?

18. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So Colton, made a Facebook and found me on it. He messaged me and said these exact words "hey matt, i like you a lot u wanna kiss tomorrow" the first thing I thought is OMG, I didn't reply back so he said "i'll let you think, meet me in the restroom during lunch tomorrow if you do, I have to go to bed, bye." Should I do it or not? I'm a little scared.

19. TheAnonymity

Only do it if you feel comfortable. Everyone is nervous for their first kiss.

20. jostle100

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I did it! (!). He looked at me with his deep blue eyes and said "you ready?" I let out a deep sigh and said yeah. He slowly approached towards me and I was so nervous I was sweating :tears:. we did a quick, but a slow kiss. It felt AWESOME and at the end, he gave me a hug and whispered I love you. Truly awesome