1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Time Disney Fans :O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew, Jun 5, 2008.

1. InaRut

Lion king made me cry..
    Yah...I'm cool.

2. Helen

Helen Guest

WHO PUT THE GLAD IN GLADIATOR?

HER-CU-LES!!! :grin:

Loves it, loves it. Four favourite disney movies of all time: The Lion King (also made me cry...), The Aristocats, Hercules, and Toy Story :slight_smile:

3. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Mine has to be Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, and Hercules

4. davo-man

Disney is awesome, I love their classic cartoon movies, not so much the 3D movies thyattempted to do without Pixar (like Chicken Little)....Pixar is awesome :grin:

Anyway, fave movie would be prob Hercules, although Lion King is fantastic. Funny thing is that I realised the other day that I really need to brush up on my classic cartoon watching, cos I haven't seen a lot of them such as Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Bambi

5. halfy

OMG i love disney. my top ten disney films are: (in no particular order) the lion king, the little mermaid, aladdin, beauty and the beast, snow white, robin hood, pete's dragon, the sword in the stone, finding nemo, peter pan.

i've never been to a disney theme park :frowning2: but i might go to eurodisney either this year or next year.

interesting disney facts:

The Little Mermaid is the last Disney feature film to use the traditional hand-painted cel method of animation.

disney has officially disowned songs of the south after accusations of racism within the film.

the lion king was the first disney film to actually show a main character die on screen.

the last film that walt disney had an active role in before he died was the jungle book.

disney made the first ever feature length animation with technilcolor and sound (snow white) for this film walt disney won and oscar and they gave him one full sized statue and 7 miniture statues.

toy story was the first fully CGI animated feature length film.

#45 halfy, Jun 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2008
  6. Tim

Tim

No Mulan? :astonished: Shame on you! lol.

7. Andrew

very nice.. I am dying to go on a cruise.. parents say its way to much money and they are in debt from our disneyland trip. ( 4 night stay at Paradise Pier for 4 people- We spent $5000 lmfao)

YES. :slight_smile: lmfao. i love splash mountain :slight_smile:

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>very nice.. I am dying to go on a cruise.. parents say its way to much money

Oh, it IS price-y. So start saving your nickels now. :slight_smile:

...me 'n' stitch...

[​IMG]

Lex

Attached Files:

9. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

OMG I love Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and was devastated when they replaced it w/ Pooh at WDW! :tears: I wanna go to Disneyland too! Oh and I am totally going to rock the Mickey ears on my trip this year! :eusa_danc

10. theaterfreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i've never been to disneyland but i lived in florida for a year so i went to disneyworld almost every weekend. i really really really really really want to go on one of the cruises. and i love the little mermaid and enchanted. i'm not really a dyke but i'm not a femme either. so this is going to sound wierd but i love the Princess stuff. it's my fav.

11. Andrew

oh i know.. if you noticed in the many adventures of winnie the pooh.. during the queue you can see a portrait of Mr. Toad handing the " Deed " to the ride to winnie the pooh :slight_smile: Btw, post pictures when you get back from WDW. i am dying to see you work those mickey ears :wink:

lool. very nice :slight_smile: sounds very cool and btw. very lucky of you to go to WDW every weekend! WOW. :eusa_clap

12. OneHatMadder

I love Disney villains.

It's one of my goals to voice a Disney Villain :slight_smile:

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ I dressed as one one year for Halloween. That was fun. :slight_smile:

Lex

14. Vampyrecat

I love the old classic Disney movies. Bambi, Pinocchio, all the fairytales that were made into movies.

Did you know there are over 300 different versions of Snow White and Rose Red in the story versions? Including a version where they are lesbian lovers?

15. halfy

lol. i do like mulan but i've only seen it once or twice. although i would say that it is worth watching just for the song reflection alone.

i have a book with snow white and rose red. they live in a cabin in the woods and one day they take in a talking bear and look after him. then it turns out he is a prince and they break the spell and i think rose red marries him.

16. Vampyrecat

Another notable version, the one I mentioned, they meet a bear, but get lost in the woods, the bear rescues them because snow white had saved him before by pulling an arrow from his side, so she takes them back to their house where Snow white and Rose Red live happily ever after, singing to each other and combing each other's hair. The Bear becomes their guardian too. I like that version.

17. tomfromeds

For the last couple of days I hav not been able to get Prince Ali from Aladdin out of my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: its such a gd song

18. I LOVE disney, the films always make me smile.

i love both the animated and non animated films, my favourite animated would be either the Aristocats or 101 Dalmations and my favourite non animated film would be either The Parent Trap or the Princess Diaries =]

I also used to love watching The Rescuers =]

19. ltb2511

I heart the nightmare before christmas! and:icon_redf High School Musical, though i am still partial to beauty and the beast.

20. crossfire0159

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been singing Little Mermaid for the past week nonstop.