1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Gay Memory?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zec24, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Bryan

I have always acted "gay" in that I was never masculine or athletic. I liked to shop from a very young age, I dont need to go in to details, but you catch my drift. I have a few early memories, that I wont get in to but generally it was just noticing men more than women.

2. For me, there's no particular incident that comes up when I try to think of my first gay memory. Instead, like a couple others who have posted, I've always had a much stronger desire for men.

3. Evilmonkey

mmm supermans bulge turned me at age 5!! mmhmm!!

4. CrimsonThunder

lol heaps of people 'played wrestilng' when they were young. XD

5. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine was when I was 14 or 15 years old.I always felt I was attracted to girls than boys and it never stopped.After that,I knew I was a lesbian and proud of it to this day.

6. InaRut

I started off straight until aliens came and implanted gay thoughts into my brain.
    Then I was gay.

*shifty eyes*
    don't tell the Government

7. SpikySpice

I had gay memory in elementary school, but i dont wanna talk bout it lol, that was when i turned gay or figured out that im gay

Well, 2 years ago, my ex was the best looking man ever, it was so neat. my Enggglish class has to split up cuz not enough people so i came to his class, and after that like 2 weeks, he started to have a crush on me and it was so annoying the way he tried to get my attention, he threw stuufs at me, or hid my notebook and pissed me off lol, that was fun.

He was so tall, he played basketball and he slapped my head everytime I walked/stood next to him

We splitted but it was complicated, have to be honest he made me cry for teh longest time ever, fo rwhole summer, liek almost everyday, especailly when teh sun set. Now I come to reallize he was still the hottest man on Earth, nobody can match him, I know gotta forget but cant, cuz it's hard, he was my 1st cut, which is the deepest, now I feel so pathetic bout love

And today is his Birthday, which suprised me, because it is also Birthday of another guy I knew on here :confused: =O, omg!

Guess i just gonna send him abitrthday comment on myspace

8. boyequal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I think it was before I even went to primary school...

My grandparents were over for a visit and somehow the topic arose and someone (can't remember who, think it was Grandma) said: "One day you'll be hanging pictures of pretty girls on your walls."
    I replied blankly: "I'm going to hang pictures of pretty men on MY wall."

I didn't even have a clue was being gay was back then, but now that I think about it, it probably was a pretty good indicator.

Ironically, my walls are empty and I prefer it that way. Well, there's a picture of my dog in a school-made frame there...

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

An early memory was watching something on children’s television while having tea. It would have been on the BBC because my parents didn’t like commercial TV. It would have been one of the programmes for older kids before the news. The programme was set in the African bush or somewhere and in a few scenes there were some naked kids as extras. In the one I remember, the kid was close to the camera and had an erection. That night and for a lot of nights afterwards, I would fiddle with mine to make it like that....

10. Ty

Ty Guest

Oooh and when i was little i had a pink toy washing machine.......

11. foxglove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would have been about 9 years old and had these feelings for my school teacher. I remember hearing songs on the radio and would find myself thinking about her and not knowing why. It happened again two years later and I also recall liking my elder sisters friends.

Funny thing is, I recently went on my primary school website and those teachers are still working there!

And yes..... I probably still would!

lol

12. InaRut

YIKES O_O
    That reminded me of a funny story, back in my "NO WAY NOT GAY" phase there was this one teacher we had for a while, and omg he was the definition of cute. I mean all the girls in the class (and later the school) were head over heals for this guy. Stubbled face, curly hair, with a great personality. Anyways I was talking to the teacher about movies (he had to like movies too...UGH) and I started to curl my hair with my finger (and now I'm blushing) while talking to him.

Probobly one of the most gayest things I've done to date, but he was pretty damn awesome.

13. Sam

Sam

I think around the time my friends started liking guys and I realized I looked at girls like they looked at guys from then on I always felt different from them and thats when the lying and hiding started where I would "agree" with them that a certain guy was hot.

14. tired_of_lying411

I was like four and I was in swimming lessons. My instructor was this really hot guy who had a nipple ring and I remember having a huge crush on him. :slight_smile:

15. Level N Human

I thought one of my 4th grade friends was cute and I kissed her because I'd not known yet that it's "supposed" to be one girl and one boy and not both of one.

16. Étoile

When I was in 1st grade, I had fantasies about jumping around with one of my best friends at the time naked in a room full of candles. :lol: And I'm not joking either. LOL

I would also sneak in my sister's room and play with her Barbies. My mom would get mad at me but eventually let me play with them but when my dad caught me, it was another story.

17. Nicknikko

well my first memory is not very long ago.. since i "discovered" i was gay after that "experience" i had with another guy... so i guess that might be my first gay memory

18. boy0boy

My dad was really into body building and kept these magazines in his closet. I must have been 4 or 5 and I can remember running into the closet and looking at the guys in their speedos and kissing them.

Around that age as well, I remember having these black brief underwear, and I would go behind the fridge and rub myself like crazy, I loved the way they looked!

Funny what you remember from such a young age! Of course those weren't when I realized since I didn't know why or what I was doing.. but looking back those feelings had definately been there all along.

19. ok455

In 5th grade i was attracted this boy in my class but i just ignored it but i always notice how cute he was i always touched him. I dont know what ever happen to him

20. ohioboy

I always knew i liked boys but i was tould that that was not right but when i got older i
    figured it all out