1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zodiac Signs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ruby7799, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Aarin

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm an Aquarius and Capricorn cusp. I'm conservative and libral, creative and logical. Hardworking and has a tendecy to look down apon those who aren't working to their potential and cannot supply a stimulating, intellectual conversation. I am interested in social institutions and wish them to work as they were intended. It's all quite fasinating.

2. thedudeabides

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a pisces:
    - Compassionate
    - Adaptable
    - Accepting
    - Devoted
    - Imaginative
    - Oversensitive
    - Indecisive
    - Self-pitying
    - Lazy
    - Escapist

Yup about sums me up

3. DrkRayne

Scorpio....um....I dont know what that says about me. :/ Other than "I'm kinky"

Oh, I just read this. http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm

This is me...down to the last line. Yep! With the exception that I do forgive...it just changes our relationship. And I am NOT into the occult. I just like aliens....

#23 DrkRayne, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  4. Key09

I'm a Virgin oops, I mean Virgo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. blond

Add another leo to the list.

6. lukeluvznicki13

Pisces ;] Inner fish lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. TheUglyBarnacle

And that's one of the reasons why I don't believe in that stuff. I am a Cancer as well and fit none of these. I am actually quite the opposite of organised.

8. Fiddledeedee

I think I fit Virgo best. Isn't it a pity that my actual sign is Taurus?

9. GirlWhoWaited

Imaginative and Intuitive: Pisces are highly creative and imaginative people. That is why we see so many of them opting for creative professions such as acting, dancing, writing, etc. Instead of logic and rationality, Pisces rely on their intuition and imagination to understand things.

Kind and Sensitive: This is perhaps one of the best Pisces personality traits. Pisces are considered to be the most sensitive among all zodiac signs. They are generous, understanding, loyal and home loving people who tend to care a lot for those close to them. In fact, Pisces is a sign associated with sacrifices and charities. That is why, we find lots of Pisces (more than any other sun sign), overlooking their self-interest for the good of others.

Open to New Ideas: Pisces people are very open to new ideas, circumstances or any other change that they may encounter in their life. When Pisces travel, they like to go to offbeat, remote and unexplored places.

Impractical: Pisces are considered to be too ephemeral and sensitive to lead a normal day-to-day life. They are also prone to daydreaming and can sometimes be too idealistic to survive in this material world. On the other side, if they find themselves in the right place at the right time, and in the right profession, they are bound to achieve enormous success.

Easygoing and Likable: Pisces can be easily influenced by the people and the environment around them. Pisces are very gentle by nature, friendly and compassionate people. This makes them really popular among their friends and family.

10. QueerQueen

11. CheesyGoose

12. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pisces, but a very practical one...

13. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a Leo, but I'm like the opposite of my Zodiac. I'm not outgoing, I'm actually pretty shy.

14. Hexagon

I'm a queer.

15. Cerith23

Capricorn or Aquarius? I was born on the 20th of Jan, and according to different sites that makes me different signs. I believe it may be called a cusp (Same as Aarin?)? Although both have qualities I can relate to, Capricorn seems to be a lot closer to my true personality.

Lol:
    Capricorn
    December 21 - January 20
    Most compatible with....: Taurus, Virgo
    Can be good with..........: Aquarius, Pisces, Scorpio, Sagittarius
    A 50-50 chance with......: Gemini, Leo, Capricorn
    Doubtful with.................: Aries, Cancer, Libra

16. PeytonRose

Add another Scorpio to the list...

17. Dia

Dia

Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing. People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability. The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves.
    This is me people!

18. brock900

brock900 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i'm a aries i think

19. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Aquarius-Pisces cusp. :slight_smile:

20. tulipinacup

I'm a scorpio and I like that my stereotype is that we're power hungry when it comes to sex, not that it's true and all. I'm not a slut, but who knows.

I'm secretive as hell though.