1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News zimmeran`s bs interviews about constant fear

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Bibliophile

Rose you dont seem to have as good a grasp on self defense situations as myself and that is simply due to the fact that I have both military training and years of self defense training under my belt. First of all within 21 feet any weapon not already drawn is almost nullified as an average person can close the gap and be doing bodily harm before you can get to it. Which is what happened in this case. The second thing is that Martian was not small and probably more fit then Zimmerman which would give him a serious advantage in a fight. One that he clearly used as the wound on Zimmerman show that he was losing and badly. The gun was all that saved Zimmerman that night from a teen that lost control. Is it tragic? Indeed. But both people had a part in what happened. I think Zimmerman could have been charged with assault and manslaughter and it would have stuck but not murder. Zimmerman walked away from his poor choices because of a bad state prosecute not a miscarriage of justice. The fact is that its Zimmerman did not commit murder but he did contribute to the situation that lead to the terrible situation.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i know self defense ,There is ONLY ONE THING THAT ANSWERS the question of whether George Zimmerman is guilty. INTENT. What was the intention of George Zimmerman that night? What was the intention of Trayvon Martin that night. George Zimmerman was a wannabe cop who had been turned down. He was on the hunt to find someone, doing anything that he could perhaps turn in to a crime. He wanted action. Trayvon...had no intention of any altercation that night when he set out to get his snack and soda, while chatting with his friend on the phone. He had not set out with the intention of anything other than walking to the store and home. Trayvon was the one using self defense after being confronted and I do believe pushed, pulled or threatened by George Zimmerman. I think George Zimmerman started the fight...but Trayvon was trained well and ended up on top...DEFENDING HIMSELF against George Zimmerman. Period. Had George Zimmerman not followed Trayvon, had he not been looking for any reason to confront who ever was available...Trayvon would be alive today. Period. George Zimmerman in most assuredly guilty. He had the intent. Anyone who thinks George Zimmerman is innocent....replace Trayvon with whatever 17 year old male is in your family. Would you still defend that dirtbag if it was YOUR family member? Zimmerman's injuries are not consistent with his story. Even Detective Serino told him that in the interrogation (which is on-line if anyone is interested). The autosy and forensic documents to not match his story (which is on-line for those interested). His re-enactment does not match the NEN call (which is also on-line for those interested). My opinion is that Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon. Trayvon elbowed him in the nose to break free and that caused Zimmerman to fall back against the tree thereby the minor injuries to the back of his head. This increased Zimmerman's anger so he ran after Trayvon and when he caught up to him, Trayvon turned around to fend him off and Zimmerman shot him. When Trayvon fell to the ground Zimmerman got on top of him to continue to hold him so the "a-hole coon" wouldn't get away. He even asked somebody to help him hold Trayvon down after he shot him (which Zimmerman says in the renactment with the detectives.) Because, after all, as he said in the NEN call, "they always get away." He wanted to make certain that Trayvon didn't get away and he used his gun to make sure that happened. However, Only the two involved in this tragedy know the absolute truth and the one who was "RUNNING AWAY" is dead and cannot tell his side. One witness says she heard running just before the screams started (which is also on line if anyone is interested). I pray the jury sees the truth. But it is Florida so I have my doubt. Justice for Trayvon!

#42 Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  3. Bibliophile

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no bc i know the kid was innocent had the kid been white nd shot ,zimmerman wouldve been guilty bc hes hispanic nd had a gun , I believe that Zimmerman provoked this altercation and in doing so he did not expect that Trayvon would feel attacked and fight back. Trayvon got the best of Zimmerman and he was shot because of it. It was wrong of Zimmerman to follow him, it was wrong for him to just assume that Trayvon was up to no good. He should have done what the police told him to and not follow Trayvon. It was wrong for Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon. He should be punished for second degree murder. There is no crime in walking home in the rain from the store. Zimmerman was looking for trouble and he found it. and That's exactly what happen, and he started and ended this confrontation. He will more likely get Manslaughter but it should be M2 because of the things he said on the 911 call. I don't know what he thought the kid was getting away with. Walking on his turf, because that's what it sounds like.

#44 Rosepetal, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. Bibliophile

If you read the article and look at all the evidence listed it will prove a lot of your ideas are mistaken. For example he was not told to stay in the car nor was he told not to follow Martian.
    Also as I've said many times Martian might have been justified in his use of force up to a point but when he tried to bash Zimmerman's head in as show by the evidence of the case he crossed the line.

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i look at evidence i dont pay attention to media they make things up.

---------- Post added 17th Feb 2014 at 09:07 PM ----------

you know THE PICS TAKEN THE NIGHT OF THE CRIME when GZ was sooooo hurt that he REFUSED to be taken to the hospital, I WONDER WHY? I'd also like to point to the unfazed fella walking into the police station the night of the crime that looked like he just came from watching a sports event rather than a life or death confrontation where he just murdered an innocent 17 yr old kid. Summary: His head was (LIAR) CONSTANTLY POUNDED ON CONCRETE, HE WAS BEATEN TO A PULP WHICH RESULTED IN A BROKEN NOSE (LIAR) but he wasn't taken to the hospital? I know some think that we're stupid but it's people like you and the ones donating to the GZ WAIST FUND who needs to be seen by a extremely good head doctor (shrink). Sorry dude but in a situation like this you go to the hospital immediately not your personal doctor at your earliest convenience. Im patiently waiting for the evidence to come out but Im wondering if the flashlight was examined for GZ's blood because I have a feeling that it was used to make those cuts HIGH on the back of his head because those ARE NOT the result of a head constantly pounded on a concrete ground.

7. Bibliophile

This is from the article with a video link to expert testimony. Im sorry but facts do not line up with what you are saying.
    Also you have made insulting personal remarks and ones that are borderline racist towards white people. Is it possible to cut that out one can disagree and be civil at the same time.

At the trial, the photos of the injuries to Zimmerman's head contrasted with the autopsy of Martin whose only observable injuries were the gunshot wound and some abrasions on one of his knuckles. Wet grass attached to the back of Zimmerman's jacket confirmed the eyewitness testimony of Jonathan Good that Zimmerman was the one lying on the ground. The testimony of forensics expert Vincent Di Maio, perhaps the world's leading expert on gunshot wounds, made it clear that the only reasonable explanation of the forensics around the gunshot wound was that Martin was leaning over a prone Zimmerman at the time Martin was shot.

8. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im sorry i said tht i was ranting when i rant i get condensing