1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZeeJay

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ZeeJay, Jul 3, 2015.

1. ZeeJay

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know.

I thought I would have the right words. Knowing they were in a safe place and I had nothing to hide. Anonymity sounded blissful. I don't remember the last time a page blinked at me like this one is.

I am ZeeJay here. I like it because it does not pin me one way or another, genderwise. Because if it did, either way I don't think it would fit.

I cut all of my hair off. I changed the way I was dressing. It felt like I took off layers to myself. Then it started to feel like I peeled off a character. I feel so disconnected from Her. Uninterested in all of the things She was... Like right now, We need to establish ZeeJay* for whoever they are before worrying about Her.

Does that make any sense? Words are usually my art. But they just don't flow on this. I thought that I wanted to be rid of Her, that She wasn't real but a way to get to solid land before figuring that all out. But whenever I take permanence against Her, I feel remorse.

Mmm. Here is my nonsense into. I am ZeeJay. 24 years. They.

2. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC friend :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Gratitude

Hi ZeeJay! I liked how you expressed that. I'm still struggling with putting it into words. Thank you, and welcome! :slight_smile:

5. lovely lesbian